Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-forum/)
-   -   what is the benefits of submission in nofollow site? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/benefits-submission-nofollow-site-t28309/)

dpsingh 30Apr2012 18:07

what is the benefits of submission in nofollow site?

Hello all,
Please tell me that what is benefit of submission in nofollow article, blog commenting, forum posting, etc...... site?

coderzone 30Apr2012 18:38

Re: what is the benefits of submission in nofollow site?

Traffic is the benefit.

ozsubasi 1May2012 21:30

Traffic and a balanced link profile. Pursuing links that are only "dofollow" is not constructive to that end.
Plus of course no-one is really sure anyway on how nollow links are assessed by Google i.e. we know they do not pass PageRank but do not not know what else of value they may have.

jhonden 2May2012 11:42

No follow gives you traffic and it is required to keep a balance between do follow and no follow. Do follow helps you to increase your in bound links and ranking where as no follow helps to enhance the traffic to your site.

InnovativeConsulting 3May2012 17:17

It will help in generating the traffic to your pages which is somehow beneficial for your website to obtain value.

ozsubasi 3May2012 17:23

The first five replies have all mentioned traffic, so I think we can say we are aware of that benefit now.
Please post if you know of any benefits other than traffic and having a balanced link profile.

apexis 15May2012 07:32

Here's my take on it.

The easier it is to get a link, the lower the value. However, the more your site is talked about across the net, even if the links are "no follow," the better. Exactly what Google "knows," no one can say with certainty.

However, one must balance that concept with webspam. Is forum activity only being done for the link? One should always add value and never do things only for the link. Doing so is spam and Google is on a campaign to wipe it out.

Steer clear.

marvick 16May2012 12:41

According to my knowledge. Nofollow links do not passing juice to your site. Otherwise given that traffic & positive voting when your site have crawled.

Reguards!

Irfan Moon

saovietxulynuoc 11Jun2012 12:53

Almost high PR and rank sites are nofollow links. I'm not sure that nofollow have no impact on PR and rank.
So in my opinion we should have both nofollow and dofollow links, nofollow links are still counted as backlinks

ankitabc 12Jun2012 16:23

through no follow sites you not get quality traffic