Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-forum/)
-   -   SEO Off Page Optimization Task List (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-page-optimization-task-list-t27873/)

kamal1465 22Feb2012 11:31

SEO Off Page Optimization Task List

Hello Frnds,

Need some help, can you tell me what Off Page Task i can do, i have already done the below tasks, Please let me know if you know any other off page tasks.

- Directory Submission
- Social Bokmarking
- Article Posting
- Prease realease
- Blog posting
- Blog commenting
- profile posting
- Classifieds posting
- Forum posting
- Search Engine subbmition
- Image posting
- Link Building
- video posting
? ? ? ..... What Next..i can do more......:confused::confused::confused:

shabbir 22Feb2012 13:15

Re: SEO Off Page Optimization Task List

The list does not make difference unless you try to do each of them in a better way.

kamal1465 22Feb2012 13:19

Thanx Shabbir,

One more think i have to discuss. Do you know abt "Post card submission" & "Pdf Submissions". how these are beneficial in SEO...:confused:

shabbir 22Feb2012 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamal1465 (Post 92628)
Thanx Shabbir,

One more think i have to discuss. Do you know abt "Post card submission" & "Pdf Submissions". how these are beneficial in SEO...:confused:

Submit PDF files that contains links to your pages and site to gain link juice.

ozsubasi 22Feb2012 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir (Post 92627)
The list does not make difference unless you try to do each of them in a better way.

I agree with this comment. It isn't just a case of what you do, but how you do it. Your competitors have access to the same information as you regarding SEO and unless you do things different and/or better than they do, you are not going to rise above them. To give an example, I found very few of my competitors on forums, and none of them active recently. So I have given that a higher priority than some of my other tasks, which is great for me because I like it anyway :)
As another example, I tried posting videos on youtube but it didn't work because frankly they weren't very good (just powerpoint slide shows converted to movies) and got few views. But I intend to shoot some actual video in the summer and try again, because although some of my competitors have a presence there, theirs aren't very good either.
The point is that just completing the items on a list won't in itself bring you the results you want, it is what you put into each item that counts.

adoncia 22Feb2012 18:35

One more also is Question & Answer posting.

kevin619 23Feb2012 11:43

Off page stuff although same but how much when and you will need this is a important..

Manoj888 26Feb2012 08:29

One more activity also is here, that is RSS submission i did that for a site i got so better traffic on my site.

jhonden 27Feb2012 14:04

It depends you can make a set and try it one by one. Off page need good strategy. Its not the types of technique whicgh will help you. It is your palnning and decision for off page giving you the ranking for your keywords.

Apoorva 20Mar2012 17:42

Hi,
You have done with all off-page processes. There is nothing left behind, but I can tell you some ideas to do them differently. I want to know about your purpose of searching for new processes.
There might be two possibilities- either you are not getting traffic, or you are not getting results on the top. My suggestion is:
- For traffic: Go for SMO, this will bring organic traffic to your site.
- For results: Add two off-page processes in a package. For example, search high PR, quality Article sites, submit some unique and fresh articles on the sites and then, promote them with the help of Social bookmarking.
I am sure, such combination will definitely rank your website's position in the Search results.