Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Internet Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/internet-marketing-forum/)
-   -   Local Promotion Of Business (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/local-promotion-business-t27736/)

Alan_Smith 6Feb2012 18:51

Local Promotion Of Business

How can i promote my hotel business in local areas through website?

Patrecia 7Feb2012 17:56

Re: Local Promotion Of Business

Hi,

I think you need to list your business into search engine places, local business directories, join local communities, forums and networking sites

Thanks

jhonden 1Mar2012 17:09

You can follow online local classifieds for your goals.

jeweling 22Mar2012 12:04

you still need to build a website online to make sure people can check it

ozsubasi 22Mar2012 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeweling (Post 93617)
you still need to build a website online to make sure people can check it

Doesn't the question "How can I promote my hotel business in local areas through website?" suggest to you that either they want to know how to promote an existing website locally, or how to use a website (that they don't have yet) to promote their business locally?
They couldn't do either unless they had a website or were planning on one, so I think we can take it that they already know they need one, and that there wouldn't be any point to it unless it was "online".
If you have interpreted the question differently such that your post answers it, please explain.

Apoorva 6Apr2012 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan_Smith (Post 91999)
How can i promote my hotel business in local areas through website?

In addition to other suggested, you can use a service provided by Google named Local Business Listing. It helps you to drive local traffic to your site.

ozsubasi 6Apr2012 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoorva (Post 94025)
In addition to other suggested, you can use a service provided by Google named Local Business Listing. It helps you to drive local traffic to your site.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this service is now Google Places? I can't find any recent references to it and a search for "Google local business listing" returns Google Places as the number 1 answer.
But it is still a good suggestion.

Apoorva 8Apr2012 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozsubasi (Post 94035)
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this service is now Google Places? I can't find any recent references to it and a search for "Google local business listing" returns Google Places as the number 1 answer.
But it is still a good suggestion.

You are right, it is Google Places.
Thanks for appreciating my answer. I hope OS will take the advantage of this facility provided by Google. This really helps my business in local area.

ozsubasi 28May2012 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by maria.lisa222 (Post 95255)
You have to opt local seo strategy by using google places with geographically targeted keywords.

Google Places has already been suggested, but yes it would help to incorporate the place name into keywords.