Basic Security Features
I need some security features for my program. Here they are:
1. An ability to block changing system time (OS level, WinXP+).
2. An ability to block usage of Task Manager (WinXP+).
3. An ability to block RegEdit usage (WinXP+).
4. An ability to procedurally log-off a user.
5. An ability to procedurally shutdown computer.
6. A way to hide my program from Task Manager process list (to make it harder to disable security features).
I would be grateful for some pointers how to implement that. I believe all the features I need are somewhere within Win32 API, but I can't find them easily.
Re: Basic Security Features
Do you want exact code for each or rather some tips and explanation? :)
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:24.|