Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/ethical-hacking-forum/)
-   -   hacked paypal account (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/hacked-paypal-account-t27612/)

benzhaojnby 16Jan2012 13:55

hacked paypal account
 
just wondering , so many people hacking paypal account, what you can do with it if you acquire it. buy something virtual?

Scripting 17Jan2012 23:43

Re: hacked paypal account
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by benzhaojnby (Post 91270)
just wondering , so many people hacking paypal account, what you can do with it if you acquire it. buy something virtual?

LOL, you can buy anything, virtual stuff, a toy or a comfort house ... LMFAO

shabbir 18Jan2012 08:50

Re: hacked paypal account
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scripting (Post 91340)
LOL, you can buy anything, virtual stuff, a toy or a comfort house ... LMFAO

No you cannot. If PayPal detects login from new place it verifies lot of things before you can actually Pay. My client once shared a PayPal email to setup e-commerce testing. As I could not pay using PayPal balance and we were testing few things and I could not make a payment of $1 even from his account. It needed lot of verification and as Client was in chat with me, I asked and then could make the payment.

Scripting 18Jan2012 12:54

Re: hacked paypal account
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir (Post 91356)
No you cannot. If PayPal detects login from new place it verifies lot of things before you can actually Pay. My client once shared a PayPal email to setup e-commerce testing. As I could not pay using PayPal balance and we were testing few things and I could not make a payment of $1 even from his account. It needed lot of verification and as Client was in chat with me, I asked and then could make the payment.

Oh so, I didn't know it. But as I heard, many hackers gained some money sfrom hacked accounts ....


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:06.