Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-forum/)
-   -   Optimum use of an Article (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/optimum-article-t27418/)

boss123 22Dec2011 18:15

Optimum use of an Article

Many webmasters have told that article submission is the best way to get backlinks and effective method of link building. But, I have seen in many sites that from article submission websites are getting very few backlinks. Can anyone SEO expert here to tell me that how can I make an optimum use of my article? And kindly, tell me that what are its importance?

shabbir 22Dec2011 19:14

Re: Optimum use of an Article

According to me best articles are best on your site and not on other sites for links. You can get links in many other ways as well.

jhonden 22Dec2011 23:44

When you submit a fresh article and once it gets approved what you can do is you can bookmark that article link through Social Bookmarking and can also post it on social networking sites.

adoncia 2Jan2012 17:19

Post your article on that article sites which can approve your posted article instant or within 48 hrs. once your article is approved you can do bookmark of that approved article link and you can do smo activity for that approved link.

jeremyc 3Jan2012 16:04

If you submit article in one place, that is on your website and promote them individually, then it would be more beneficial than article submission sites.

jeremyc 3Jan2012 20:23

But if you publish one article on different sites so it might attract 3 or 4 links, but it would weak the value of article that it have.

jeremyc 4Jan2012 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizatailor23 (Post 90891)
After Google Panda released no one is doing Article submission because most of the article websites are affected by Google Panda, so be careful don't go with articles for sometime.

Well you are absolutely right. However, I would like to share a Facebook page link here, which refer to how Google panda update is a crap :) Just go through the following url:

Sorry Matt Cutts But Google Panda Update Simply Doesn't Work :D

shabbir 4Jan2012 16:05

Only 27 people like that FB link and I am sure 99% of those people are webmasters whose sites has been de-ranked.

jeremyc 5Jan2012 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir (Post 90909)
Only 27 people like that FB link and I am sure 99% of those people are webmasters whose sites has been de-ranked.

I am 27th :pleased: Anyway what do you think about recent updates of Google? Are they fair? I don't think so

jeremyc 5Jan2012 17:15

Quote:

First, article submission creates duplicate content.
How? If you publish unique article in one place only either on your website or well ranked article directory site or blog, then it won't create duplicate content.

Quote:

Second, after Panda update many good article directories are turning nofollow. So, I don't find any benefit in article submission.
Still you will find many good article directories on the Internet that offers do-follow links in author resource box…