Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-forum/)
-   -   Is there any tool to Check PageRank Validity? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/tool-check-pagerank-validity-t27415/)

boss123 22Dec2011 18:10

Is there any tool to Check PageRank Validity?

guys can anyone tell me Is there any tool to Check PageRank Validity? i recently heard about page rank validity checker..so i want check my pagerank's validity..if anyone know about such kind of tool then please share with me here..

jeremyc 22Dec2011 19:58

Re: Is there any tool to Check PageRank Validity?

Do you have any idea what exactly PR validity is? To be honest I've heard this term first time ...

shabbir 22Dec2011 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremyc (Post 90476)
Do you have any idea what exactly PR validity is? To be honest I've heard this term first time ...

His/Her aim was just to spam the forum with such unwanted threads and so his account is banned.

shabbir 28Dec2011 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ritsmontu (Post 90632)
Shabbir I do not know how you categorize the posts ,but I too heard of
Google page rank validation utility

I believe it is used by web crawlers.

Not this one but many others. This is live because it had some query according to me.I was not referring to this thread but many other threads as well.

Now that issue is gone Google Page Rank is updated by Google once or twice a year and do you think this is still by anybody.

Complete crap. I don't think page rank is even considered part of SEO in 2011.

jenceyhill 29Dec2011 14:53

You can use searchstatus. Install this tool and you can see this in your browser. Read more about PR to have a huge aidea about this.

jhonden 10Jan2012 14:27

First of all I don't think page ranks has some validation or something like that. May be I am not aware of it.

ozsubasi 31Jan2012 19:13

I think that the question may refer to whether the PageRank is fake, though I don't understand why someone would want to check their own site, as surely they would know already if it was.
Anyway, apparently some sites use a redirect from a site with a high PR to another site, so that the second site assumes the PR value of the original. There are fake Pagerank checkers freely available from a Google search that claim they can check whether a redirect is in place, though I haven't had occasion to use any of them and don't know if they are effective.

Apoorva 2Feb2012 19:29

Hi,
There are several tools available online, through which you can check the actual page rank of a website.

ozsubasi 2Feb2012 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoorva (Post 91885)
Hi,
There are several tools available online, through which you can check the actual page rank of a website.

That has been covered already, checking page rank isn't a problem, it is checking the validity of the page rank that is required.