Need help logging in on website with HTTPWebRequest
- I'm trying to login on twoo.com (or m.twoo.com with android useragent, I prefere this)
- I want to create a tool to catch notificataions
- In Fiddler I can see that the webresponse is using an autoredirect to the valid login url (uri ending with "?login=1"). So the login worked!
- In debug I can see that 5 cookies are added
- I have experience with this and I have successfully logged in on other websites using this code
But still the returned html is the login page instead of the logged in page! If I request the main url again, I'm not logged in. Please help!
I'm trying to paste the code here but I keep getting an error on this board :s (Too many live links/images found in your post content. Please edit your post or contact the administrator.)
Re: Need help logging in on website with HTTPWebRequest
code here: http://users.telenet.be/jiro86/code.txt
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:29.|