Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Pay Per Click Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/ppc-marketing-forum/)
-   -   SEO, SMO and PPC ? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-smo-ppc-t27064/)

sushilrai 1Nov2011 18:26

SEO, SMO and PPC ?

Please, Tell me in brief about SEO, SMO and PPC. Kindly described all points about these topics.

denishverma 2Nov2011 16:15

Re: SEO, SMO and PPC ?

HI Mr. Rai.
SEO- Search Engine Optimization
SMO- Social media optimization
PPC - Pay per click
All these are related to online business which can be used for a website promotion.
For full details you can go to forum thread- SEO and then can findout many new things related to all these topics.

Make some google research , by which you can get all things clearly.

Its will help you.

Thanks

silvan4now 2Nov2011 17:50

in my opinion PPC is doing a lousy job.
I encourage every person to focus their money and time on good old fashion SEO!

Apoorva 13Jan2012 16:57

Hi,
SEO
- low cost
- good in the long term
- highly competitive
- provides backlinks

SMO
- low cost
- highly competitive
- no backlinks
- organic traffic

PPC
- Immediate response
- can choose own keywords
- High cost

Apoorva 15Mar2012 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by rishisab (Post 92047)
I agree with @silvan4now..

Dont go for PPC, especially when you can promote your website through SEO and SMO (both are free).. Where SEO ensures long term success of your website, SMO ensures quick and genuine visitors on your website.

On the other hand, PPC is a big waste of time, and money..

Hi,
I am not agreeing with your view. PPC is the great source of relevant traffic to your site. I agreed that SEO is long-term and result-oriented strategy but PPC also having its own importance.
Furthermore, SEO and SMO are not free. These processes must be done ethically otherwise harm your site badly. Therefore, these processes done by experts and hiring experts requires money.

ozsubasi 15Mar2012 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoorva (Post 93409)
Hi,
Furthermore, SEO and SMO are not free. These processes must be done ethically otherwise harm your site badly. Therefore, these processes done by experts and hiring experts requires money.

Many people successfully carry out their own SEO without hiring anyone. There is a cost in the time involved, but it is certainly not the case that it is essential to pay someone else to do it.

Apoorva 6Apr2012 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozsubasi (Post 93440)
Many people successfully carry out their own SEO without hiring anyone. There is a cost in the time involved, but it is certainly not the case that it is essential to pay someone else to do it.

Yes, I agreed but what happens when a Doctor starts writing content for the website and promoting the site using it. If hiring experts to create a website is termed as investment, then there is no harm to hire experts for Internet Marketing of the website.
SEO, SMO and PPC are three different processes of Internet Marketing and therefore having different impact on the website. I will appreciate the OS if he/she will explain the purpose of asking the question but I think, the moderators already banned him/her.

ozsubasi 6Apr2012 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoorva (Post 94026)
Yes, I agreed but what happens when a Doctor starts writing content for the website and promoting the site using it..

Why on earth shouldn't a Doctor be capable of doing their own SEO? If they are too busy or just don't want to do it and choose to hire someone that is one thing, but to suggest that they aren't up to it is another. It isn't a full-time job to do SEO for one or two sites. I'm a real estate agent and not especially clever and I manage it.
Quote:

If hiring experts to create a website is termed as investment, then there is no harm to hire experts for Internet Marketing of the website.

There is great potential harm if the "experts" aren't as expert as they claim to be. I see many really basic questions being asked and silly answers being given on various forums by people who have signatures which link to sites offering SEO services. Either they are ill informed or spamming but in either case I wouldn't want them anywhere near my site.
I am sure there are some really good services available but who knows who the real experts are?
Quote:

SEO, SMO and PPC are three different processes of Internet Marketing and therefore having different impact on the website. I will appreciate the OS if he/she will explain the purpose of asking the question but I think, the moderators already banned him/her.

Yes the word "Banned" underneath their name means exactly that. The fact that they listed their interests as SEO & Web Design and made a number of posts showing knowledge of the subject but still asked such a question gives a major clue as to why they are no longer here, and is a good example of my last point.

ozsubasi 5May2012 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinnaclewebs (Post 94753)
HI, Friend's
Whenever you enter a query in a search engine and hit 'enter' etc etc etc

This is not an original comment, there are many instances of it all over the internet, here is one:
http://katzenelson.go.cet.ac.il/scie...q&sSearchText=

adamwillss 31May2012 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by sushilrai (Post 88710)
Please, Tell me in brief about SEO, SMO and PPC. Kindly described all points about these topics.

SEO:
Means A process of getting more treffic and visits
A process of getting good backlings and PR
A process of optmize your keyword visibility
A process of promote your business more and more

SMO:
A process of optimizing through Social Media sites like F.B,. Twitter etc.
A process of getting more followers and community friends
Organic process

PPC:
Also A process of getting treffica through per click
Paid process but can get instant result