Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-forum/)
-   -   How to get more links from own site (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/links-site-t26594/)

neeraj_77 30Aug2011 17:03

How to get more links from own site

I just want to know, how can I built more and more backlinks from own site.
Thanks in advance

shabbir 30Aug2011 19:00

Re: How to get more links from own site

Just link to them and you will get more links.

neeraj_77 26Sep2011 13:17

Thanks shabbir
Please give me more brief suggestion Because I am a beginner in SEO.

enni 27Sep2011 18:03

There are many techniques in seo for getting backlinks. You can use directory submission, social bookmarking , forum posting , articles , blogs , videos and many techniques for getting more backlinks. But go for quality backlinks instead of quantity backlinks. Because quality backlinks provide more efficient and positive result for your site.

TM-Ali 20Oct2011 10:50

If your internal pages have some target keywords in content then you may link that keywords with related page to get more links from your own site.

dinahcarry 27Oct2011 09:40

Yeah! so many techniques to get more backlinks. Do link building techniques to get backlinks. Social bookmarking, Directory submission, article submission. Be sure that the submissions are good PR.

transparent 29Nov2011 06:46

best way is to create a blog where you can discuss and create an article about your product. you can also place a link of your website

Apoorva 7Dec2011 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by neeraj_77 (Post 87320)
Thanks shabbir
Please give me more brief suggestion Because I am a beginner in SEO.

Hi,
If you are talking about links from your own site then it is very simple, use keyword rich content and put hyperlinks on the keywords which redirect to your own website.
And, if you are talking about links from other site then you can do all SEO techniques, SMO, PPC and web 2.0 for your site.
As you have said that you are a beginner, I will suggest you to do a solid On-page SEO first then go for other processes.

Apoorva 30Dec2011 15:35

Taking care of keyword stuffing is very important because their presence must be not more than 2-3% of the content present on the webpage. Also, keyword stuffing give weight-age to your site while any search hit those words.
I hope this helps you to plan your strategy.

ozsubasi 30Jan2012 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoorva (Post 90733)
Taking care of keyword stuffing is very important because their presence must be not more than 2-3% of the content present on the webpage.

Where does that figure of 2-3% come from please? Is it just an opinion or can you link to the source of it?