Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking Tips (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ethical-hacking-tutorials/)
-   -   Understanding Basic SQL Injection (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/understanding-basic-sql-injection-t26236/)

icecube_media 28Oct2011 12:24

Re: Understanding Basic SQL Injection
 
this is some nice information but what if admin page is not accessible of a website ??

JohnAadam 28Oct2011 21:51

Re: Understanding Basic SQL Injection
 
Haa ... the same condition happen with me .

I got admin username and password but could not found the log in page . :crazy:

That was a freeky think i tried a lot of think but failed :wacky:

lionaneesh 28Oct2011 21:55

Re: Understanding Basic SQL Injection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by icecube_media (Post 88559)
this is some nice information but what if admin page is not accessible of a website ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAadam (Post 88581)
Haa ... the same condition happen with me .

I got admin username and password but could not found the log in page . :crazy:

That was a freeky think i tried a lot of think but failed :wacky:

There are many possible ways of finding a admin panel , I'll write a tutorial on it if possible.

JohnAadam 28Oct2011 22:00

Re: Understanding Basic SQL Injection
 
Can you give the link if possible . But i have tried it in Havij were 400 admin log in pages were tested.

lionaneesh 28Oct2011 22:01

Re: Understanding Basic SQL Injection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAadam (Post 88583)
Can you give the link if possible . But i have tried it in Havij were 400 admin log in pages were tested.

Havij is Just a Automated tool! Finding admin pages , Just dont rely on that! There are several factors which involve a number of steps!

JohnAadam 28Oct2011 22:19

Re: Understanding Basic SQL Injection
 
OK i take your advice ... can you post the link....
Please accept me on gtalk . I had send u an invitation.

lionaneesh 28Oct2011 22:40

Re: Understanding Basic SQL Injection
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAadam (Post 88586)
OK i take your advice ... can you post the link....
Please accept me on gtalk . I had send u an invitation.

I accepted u on GTALK , I'll get back to u as i have got some time to spare! :) Thanks


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 19:13.