Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-forum/)
-   -   How many links we can put in articles? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/links-articles-t25854/)

rkraj 21May2011 13:09

How many links we can put in articles?

Hi,
I am finding answer of these questions:
1) If we put two links in article resource with same URL but different anchor, It will be two links or a single link ?
2)If we put four links in a blog with four different URL and anchors then, it will be four links, what google see of these links
3) Which link is more beneficial direct(url link) or anchor text link

Note:- Please put here some useful suggestion
Thanks,
RKRaj

shabbir 21May2011 13:21

Re: How many links we can put in articles?

You provide the SEO services yourself and if you are asking this question I really doubt the future of your clients.

shabbir 23May2011 12:52

Now coming to your question understand that every individual link and every individual anchor is different and so if you think you are adding value tot he reader you can link it as many times as possible.
Quote:

Originally Posted by rkraj (Post 83282)
1) If we put two links in article resource with same URL but different anchor, It will be two links or a single link ?

Two links no matter what anchor you use.
Quote:

2)If we put four links in a blog with four different URL and anchors then, it will be four links, what google see of these links

Yes.
Quote:

3) Which link is more beneficial direct(url link) or anchor text link

Anchored with keywords as anchor texts.

shabbir 23May2011 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkraj (Post 83348)
Great answer
Thanks a lot Shabbir for your nice suggestion. I think now you have read all the questions and answered them properly.

I did read them before as well but just thought if you provide SEO services you should know them as well.

denishverma 24May2011 12:07

Best and Do follow Article sites always have some rules and regulations regarding Article marketing-
1) There must be About the Author
2) Different site links must be only in About the Author
3) Must be used as Anchor text

Benefits of About the author -
1) Most of sites allowed About the author and these are always do follow links
2) links in body is not do follow and which is not consider by search engines

I always prefer only 2 links in about the author which is always best.

thanks

linkbuilding5 26May2011 15:59

You can put 2 to 3 links in an article.

SSL Matrix 27May2011 14:50

Dear,

Not more than 3 links put in single Article

Click SSL 12Oct2011 12:10

As per my opinion we should have read submitting guideline before placing any link in article. Because we can't assume how many live links that article submission site provides us. Different sites have their own algorithm for submission.

lizsteve 6Dec2011 17:17

For article posting two link will be effective...same link in different anchor is considered as two links mainly representing two keywords relevant to your website.

blueapple 7Dec2011 12:45

Three links are enough for article you can put one link in body or two link in author bio because author bio provides do-follow links so try to use your important keywords into author bio.

If you use different anchor with different URL it would be good for the reader because reader can know more about your website & also can fulfill it's need.