Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Internet Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/internet-marketing-forum/)
-   -   How to Get Traffic from USA, UK and Australia? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/traffic-usa-uk-australia-t25754/)

keyideas 11May2011 11:03

How to Get Traffic from USA, UK and Australia?

Hi Sabbir,

I am regular reader of this great forum and also getting good replies from you and other members. Now I am facing some difficulties for promoting my website. I need traffic from countries from USA, Europe, Australia, UK which is not getting. Kindly suggest me how to get traffic from above countries. Hope you will give me good suggestion and techniques which I will follow.

Waiting for your reply and also suggestions from other expert members will be welcomed

Thanks,

shabbir 11May2011 12:37

Re: How to Get Traffic from USA, UK and Australia?

Why don't you try PPC for traffic and also yes I have one question which is why do you want traffic from those countries?

keyideas 11May2011 12:43

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I want traffic from organic SEO not by any PPC campaign. I want traffic from those countries because of business purpose and revenue generation.

Thanks,

shabbir 11May2011 13:11

So how do you know you will get good revenue when traffic is from those country. Also for SEO it does not matter what country traffic is from you should focus on conversion.

keyideas 11May2011 13:23

But our executive persons are saying that, if you will get good traffic then surely revenue will increase from those countries.

shabbir 11May2011 13:39

On that is basis on some numbers or he just thinks that way?

mathewhogard 16May2011 14:55

Do as much as article submission, blog commenting and try to make blog of your site. These things definitely helps you to get traffic from USA, UK and Australia.

Click SSL 21Jun2011 06:41

I would like to suggest you to always remain that try to follow domain name for various countries like if you wants to post for UK follow *.co.uk site, AUSTRALIA *.com.au etc. which will be more helpful you to target particular country.

phamkhacl 26Jun2011 00:40

I want to ask you?
How to get many traffic from US?
Do I have to write a lot of Article that has infomation about US?
Or Do I have to buy the domain that has named such as: . us, .org,.com?
Please help me?

thomas911 22Jun2012 00:38

You should research keywords that related about location you want to drive as target.

Ex:
Code:

US visistors is interesting about ...
UK visistors is interesting about ...
AUS visistors is interesting about ...

A lot of webmasters has success online business through this way.