Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Internet Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/internet-marketing-forum/)
-   -   Posting in web directories (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/posting-web-directories-t25521/)

astra2000 14Apr2011 11:14

Posting in web directories

Hi, all!!
I am a new guy here, and I am glad that I fond such a wonderful web site.
I know that Google recently changed the weight of links from linkfarms. Does this change touches free web directories?
I wanted to post my blog in such web directories. Will it bring me anything?
Thank you for your attention.

William9 14Apr2011 20:48

Re: Posting in web directories

Its very good question raised by you. But I think that Directories do not produce the links from a single web page, you will find just 10-15 submission on a single page.

astra2000 15Apr2011 10:02

Thank you for your opinion.
And what would you suggest for me to do? May be there are some books that I can read?

fattaah 6May2011 17:19

dont submit your website in thousands of dir. just submit only high pr will help for the new website to come in serp.

SSL Matrix 27May2011 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by astra2000 (Post 81907)
Thank you for your opinion.
And what would you suggest for me to do? May be there are some books that I can read?

You can easily find this answer on Google so please be self depended.

linkbuilding5 27May2011 16:24

Directory submission is one the method of off page optimization. It is used to create quality back links.

shabbir 15Jul2011 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by seoservices7890 (Post 85052)
Link building is a process of submitting our site's links to various web sites.The most basic method of link building is Directory Submission. Directory submission is an important element of making our website more approachable on the Net. A directory is an Internet resource of related links that could have useful information for the user. Directory submissions provide increased link popularity. When using directory submissions, we can get our website listed in Google and other major search engines. You can have Increased visits from search engine robots. There are number of benefits of directory submission. One of the main benefits of directory submission is high quality back links. Since the main aim of Directory Submission is quality link building, thus indexing by search engines is assured when we are submitting our website in different directories.

We are in 2011 and what you are saying probably worked in 2005.

cartergarth 25Jul2011 12:11

directory submission will not help you a lot but it is helping to high pr directories. choose the right directory before submitting your site.

steveschmidt85 25Jul2011 13:23

i experienced submission in web directories is still useful just check quality of the directory in which you are submitting and in this forum only there is a article about directory submission you can read that it is a useful article

eBiz 29Jul2011 22:17

Choose a directory site with quality. Is best.

You will not tired of them apply to every site.