Forum Marketing Newbie Tutorial 101
Although every forum is different and vary by rules, here are some tips to get you started towards becoming a valuable contributing member to your forums!
1) Avatar – Whether you are coming to learn or are interested in forum marketing, uploading a forum profile avatar is important. This simple act will help you build credibility, trust, and an sense of authoritative entitlement. You content will be associated with your avatar and you will build a reputation among your fellow marketers!
2) Introduction – An introduction is important to let other forum members know who you are! I would advise anyone who joins a forum to give an introduction first! Skipping the introduction will probably not look good on the perspective of forum administrator’s side!
3) Contribute – Join conversations and network with other forum members! Make sure you write in a clear concise manner and help others solve problems. Leave worthy and valuable comments!
4) Create Threads – Create valuable and unique threads that will help others! Do not post the same stuff over and over again or it will get boring! Do not post two of the same threads on the same forum! It will not look good!
5) Add Signature Links – These are links to your website or product. When you build a good reputation, you are most likely to increase your click through rates!
6) What To Avoid? – Avoid posting too often or else it will look like spam. Try to answer people’s questions in addition to creating threads. Join conversation whenever you can and provide valuable information. Do not post the same content over and over again. You will most likely get banned!
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:42.|