Implementation and Support Engineer - USA
* Demonstrated track record of experience in the telecommunications or data communications industry. Candidates should have Engineering Degree or equivalent work experience.
* Sound knowledge, understanding and experience in Data Communications, at all layers such as:
Physical – Ethernet, WAN (e.g. T1/E1, DS3)
Transport – IP(TCP/UDP), PPP etc.
Application – e.g. HTTP, DNS, SMTP
* Experience in working under the following environments
Experience with Oracle and storage systems is an advantage
* Familiarity and experience with core side of 3G/4G Wireless Networks, including -
GPRS, UMTS, CDMA 2000, LTE
* Familiarity and experience with VoIP and NGN Telecommunication Technologies
SIP, MGCP/MEGACO, IMS, SS7, SIGTRAN
Gateways, SBC, Softswitch
* Programming background or experience in implementation of data analysis over BI (Business Intelligence) Layer.
* Engineering Degree
Travel to customer site up to 60% at times
Strong Technical Orientation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience in writing and delivering technical training sessions.
Experience in using or managing network elements or monitoring solutions
Re: Implementation and Support Engineer - USA
thanks nice information.............
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:58.|