Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking Tips (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ethical-hacking-tutorials/)
-   -   How to Add User to Administrator At Cmd (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/add-user-administrator-cmd-t23686/)

tennsoccerdr 27Oct2010 19:29

How to Add User to Administrator At Cmd

This is an easy way to get Administrator privileges on a restricted network. This is ideal for a school or work setting. DISCLAIMER: This is only on the computer that you do the procedure on, not the whole network. So you ask, Why is way? Well it is virtually undetectable to the tech guys. Since you will be creating a new user on that computer it would require them to come on that computer specifically in order to get rid of it. It also requires no outside programs or knowledge really. The pics are help along the way.

The Code

Ok, down to business. First you will need Command Prompt. To do this hit "Windows key+R". Then type "cmd" in the pop up box.
Then it pops up with the black command prompt.
Type in "net user (user) password\add " But change the (user) to what the user name of the account you would like and password to your password. I change to tennsoccerdr.
You should get a reply saying that it created successfully.
Then type "net localgroup Admninstrators (user) \add"

http://imgs.g4estatic.com/how-to-add...t-cmd/cmd2.jpg

And your done! This allows you to download and run programs where you could not earlier.

huntforcare 29Oct2010 00:30

Re: How to Add User to Administrator At Cmd

Actually, it doesn’t seem to work from the real “Run” dialog, just from the “Search” dialog. The Search dialog is what’s in the Start menu and what is shown in the picture above, the Run dialog is what comes up if you select the run option or if you hit WindowsKey+R

tennsoccerdr 29Oct2010 03:12

What OS are you running? The WindowKey+R then cmd always comes up with the Command Prompt. This was just a suggested way to get into Command but, you can get there through various options.

dorramider7 29Oct2010 15:21

wamly welcome

Sure all pro gamer are most welcome... if you can reach out to them it would be great!! Thanks a lot

Ya it will be great if they both get active on this forum...
and share their exp. with gaming...

shabbir 1Nov2010 16:27

Nominate this article for Article of the month - Oct 2010 Before November 15th 2010

daviidwilson 2Nov2010 08:44

great news, i love my seed upgrade.

kcahhsac 4Nov2010 19:33

please what is the meaning of a CMD? and is this possible on all operating systems?

tennsoccerdr 4Nov2010 23:37

CMD is a shortening for the Command Prompt interface. This shows you on a Windows PC. It will not work on any other OS.

kcahhsac 8Nov2010 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennsoccerdr (Post 74400)
CMD is a shortening for the Command Prompt interface. This shows you on a Windows PC. It will not work on any other OS.

When ever i press the windows key with R it is only giving me the search dialogue Box, au do i get it right?

kcahhsac 8Nov2010 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennsoccerdr (Post 74200)
What OS are you running? The WindowKey+R then cmd always comes up with the Command Prompt. This was just a suggested way to get into Command but, you can get there through various options.

What other ways are Available to getting to the Command Prompt Interface

tennsoccerdr 8Nov2010 02:41

By hitting the Windows-Key THEN hitting the R quickly afterwards. To get into CMD you can go to Start>Accessories>Command Prompt or go to Notepad and type in "start hit ENTER strat hit ENTER start" without the quotes and on consecutive lines then save as start.bat and as an all files type instead of .txt. This open TWO Command Prompts. On XP PCs you can go to the C: Documents and Users Administrator and look for the start menu and Command Prompt (that is on a network PC).

pego 8Nov2010 14:43

Sorry folks, what kind of experts are you pretending to be here? When you talk about how to do this at school, do you mean kindergarden? Have you ever tried the commands yourself?
1. you have at least two mispellings in your net command - which itself would prevent you from running anything similar to what you expect
2. why to try to add a new administrator when you are already running this command as one? Don't believe me? Try to issue "net localgroup Administrators newdmin /add" without being one (which a typical scenario, for a school) - you just get "System error 5..." (no rights to perform this action); hacking local admin accounts is done in a different way and it's already on Internet, so why bother?
3. talking about being hidden from LAN/domain admins when doing this is rather silly as well - a normal group policy would discover local accounts not to mention privileged ones in no time
You remind me of the famous NextGenHacker101 - a guy who proudly explains how to find out who's currently connected to google - by using tracert...

tennsoccerdr 8Nov2010 20:21

I misspelled nothing the command worked did it not. Look at the attached photo. When I did it i was a normal user on a school compute. A user with basic privileges. No Admin or SuperAdmin account necessary. The blacked out parts are for my identity. Just do it and find out it works perfectly at school. Another the network admin cannot find it because is on just that computer locally not the whole network. So like i said they would just have to get on that computer to see the new Admin User.

shabbir 17Nov2010 17:12

Vote for this Article for Article of the month - Oct 2010. Voting closes on November 27th, 2010

MattyMurder1 21Nov2010 09:29

if i do this will the administrator be able to see that im an admin as well?

X-h4ck 21Nov2010 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattyMurder1 (Post 74995)
if i do this will the administrator be able to see that im an admin as well?

of course .

MattyMurder1 21Nov2010 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennsoccerdr (Post 74485)
I misspelled nothing the command worked did it not. Look at the attached photo. When I did it i was a normal user on a school compute. A user with basic privileges. No Admin or SuperAdmin account necessary. The blacked out parts are for my identity. Just do it and find out it works perfectly at school. Another the network admin cannot find it because is on just that computer locally not the whole network. So like i said they would just have to get on that computer to see the new Admin User.

sorry for that dumb question. btw read this x-h4ck.

X-h4ck 21Nov2010 09:52

He admitted that your (administrator) account will be visible.

MattyMurder1 21Nov2010 09:55

yeah but only if they get on the computer that im using. which never happens :] and does that change the password for the admin so he cant log in?

X-h4ck 21Nov2010 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattyMurder1 (Post 75001)
yeah but only if they get on the computer that im using. which never happens :] and does that change the password for the admin so he cant log in?

If you get administrator privileges you can change other pw's .
PS : Are your computers at school connected (LAN) ?

MattyMurder1 21Nov2010 10:15

oh ok i see. and yeah they are.

X-h4ck 21Nov2010 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattyMurder1 (Post 75003)
oh ok i see. and yeah they are.

There are many ways to control a pc from the main computer :) .
But there some ways that allows you to controll all computers .

MattyMurder1 21Nov2010 10:31

oh ok. lol all this makes my brain itch hahah

knight30 21Nov2010 12:50

hello,
thanks for the info.Actually, i have restricted network in the college and i cant access all my account Privileges,even i cant open the command prompt because they have blocked it too,

so any one can help me out here ???
I appreciate any help ..

X-h4ck 21Nov2010 13:23

Write this on notepad :

Code:

@echo off
command
comand.com
pause

then save it as .bat extension and open it.

pego 22Nov2010 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennsoccerdr (Post 74485)

Why to be so stubborn?
1. Windows does not use backward slash as you show in your printscreen of the command line;
2. commands can only be followed by parameters if there's a space between them..
type "net user /help" to see all of this
3. once again: if you're not already a privileged user you cannot add any new account. Period.
try "net user newuser pswd1234 /add"
4. your PCs at school are most likely connected to a LAN (a standalone computer is pretty much useless) and that means it probably is part of a domain already; and that means any of your "hacking" actions will be visible over the network (assuming somebody wants to know)

You will never become a real hacker if you keep cheating your audience...

ChaRaF474 10Dec2010 15:23

great news, i love my seed upgrade.

tctm 11Dec2010 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcahhsac (Post 74447)
What other ways are Available to getting to the Command Prompt Interface

Click on "Start" then go to "Run". Type in "CMD" and that should take you to the command prompt.

cj360 18Dec2010 07:30

Is there a way to hack into cmd for this? At my school the cmd is disabled, and just opening any cmd or .bat won't run on its own

Omkarkarne 20Dec2010 11:45

Thanks Bro

svijay_12b 8Jan2011 13:02

hi i am working in metal indus
here i cant use internet, before i use that but my supervisor checking my browsing history from admin.
how i use internet with out notify my admin, and how to delete all my browsing history from with out notify admin

reply soon plz

svijay_12b 8Jan2011 13:04

hi i am working in metal Indus
in my office i cant use internet, before i use that but my supervisor checking my browsing history from admin. and he lock in that. what to do now, in holiday its working .
how i use internet with out notify my admin, and how to delete all my browsing history from with out notify admin

reply soon plz

tennsoccerdr 20Jan2011 02:56

The way i showed was hold down the windows key then hit "r" while holding it down this gives you the run dialog. Another way to get there is by hitting the start button and going to Accessories.

freakyjo 1Mar2011 20:35

i've tried on y laptop and it works perfectly but not on campus computers which instead produce a"system error 5 has occured" and"access denied" what next?:confused:

freakyjo 1Mar2011 20:39

how can i view all net users in a LAN network?

tennsoccerdr 2Mar2011 05:37

Well to answer your first post. There is only one way that i know of to for sure do it. That would be to log in as a admin and add a user to either the network or the local computer. You may be able to research it online and find other ways.

To view a LAN network you can download an ip scanner like Advanced IP Scanner this is the one I use and love it. Also a kind of round about way to do it would be to pull up cmd and do the shutdown -i command and get a list that way like you were going to shutdown a computer on the network. These are the two ways I would use but I don't really have to a lot because I primarily just use the ip scanner. Thanks

MetallicShadow 9Mar2011 06:06

I'm new at this stuff; I know the basics and can do some things but I can't get through firewalls at my school. I found this article and tried it on my personal labtop to test to see if it works and now I can't log on it changed my password. I'm running windows 7. What should I do?

tennsoccerdr 12Mar2011 03:18

What I post in this article should have in no way altered the administrator password or any other password for that matter. It just creates a new admin user.

Gabrielde 16Mar2011 12:16

i tried it out, but it says "The the user name could not be found"!!! how to get the right user name?

tennsoccerdr 22Mar2011 23:40

If you follow the instructions and type the commands right and then your user name and password it should all work fine and there should be no problems. check the net users command for the users in the system.