Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-forum/)
-   -   Do we need new search engine better than Google? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/search-engine-google-t23222/)

businessman1927 6Sep2010 14:56

Do we need new search engine better than Google?

I dont think so because google provide us very good services.And what about all of you?

Click SSL 3Mar2011 12:12

Re: Do we need new search engine better than Google?

As per my opinion Google is synonymous of internet. Actually it deserve to be king of whole internet word. And Google providing us best service and no one can comparable with Google.

Ana_Campos 9Mar2011 14:40

For the time being nothing can outmatch Google. They are indeed the king of internet. But history has demonstrated that empires rise and fall. Why should Google be different?

stacey 15Mar2011 13:16

No need new one. Google is the best Search Engine to use.

Apoorva 2Mar2012 13:56

Google is best. :happy:
The results are trustworthy, accurate and convincing. There is no need of another.

ozsubasi 5Mar2012 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoorva (Post 92961)
Google is best. :happy:
The results are trustworthy, accurate and convincing. There is no need of another.

Google is undoubtedly the most popular option currently available. But I think it would be good for customers and for Google if there were a strong competitor emerging.

Apoorva 4Apr2012 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozsubasi (Post 93088)
Google is undoubtedly the most popular option currently available. But I think it would be good for customers and for Google if there were a strong competitor emerging.

There are strong and better search engines are existing in the internet world, but people are so use-to of Google that they don't want to switch to other one. Google is not only the combination of huge database and accurate results but it is having credibility and goodwill among the users and website owners which is not so easy to achieve.

iconic091 5Apr2012 14:47

google is the best ."google is a man's best friend" i love google♥♥♥

ozsubasi 11Apr2012 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoorva (Post 93991)
There are strong and better search engines are existing in the internet world, but people are so use-to of Google that they don't want to switch to other one. Google is not only the combination of huge database and accurate results but it is having credibility and goodwill among the users and website owners which is not so easy to achieve.

I am not so sure about the goodwill among website owners:) but I take your point that they would be hard to shift from the top spot. Either someone would have to come up with something different(and have huge financial resources) or Google will have to make mistakes that turn people away from them.

coderzone 11Apr2012 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozsubasi (Post 94170)
I am not so sure about the goodwill among website owners:) but I take your point that they would be hard to shift from the top spot. Either someone would have to come up with something different(and have huge financial resources) or Google will have to make mistakes that turn people away from them.

It has to be the second option because Bing could do very little though financial backup of one of the richest man. +1 could prove to be a mistake that dethrone's Google.