Vacancies Internet Sales/Software Tools Developer/ Technical Support
Working with a provider or end-user regarding problems that may be occurring with their power wheelchair or power scooter.
Determine they type of part needed to correct the problem on the unit
Taking parts orders and confirming the type of parts needed by serial number identification
Basic computer skills such as Microsoft, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc
Strong communication skills a must and the technician will need to communicate the problem back to the provider or end-user
DME - Durable Medical Equipment ? Looking for someone who has had experience in working with power wheelchairs, power scooters
Software application - Systems, Applications, (SAP) and Products in Data Processing
- 4000 per month.
Software Tools Developer
To act as the primary developer of tools for an online game. As the toolset will touch many of the backend systems, the candidate has to be able to demonstrate a solid
grasp of client/server architecture and be familiar with the concept of socket programming.
A background in a middle-level language such as C/C++ or C# is required along with the ability to work with Java. In addition, some experience with Flash (Actionscript
3) is an advantage but not essential.
- Identify areas of the workflow or pipeline where tools are required.
- Design and architect new tools with the input of the discipline leads (Design, Art, Engineering)
- Prototype and develop new tools.
- Maintain and enhance existing tools.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Support the development of the Online game.
1. At least a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
2. 3+ years of experience developing object-oriented tool applications using C, C++, or C# on the Windows operating system.
3. Experience programming in Java.
4. Experience with, or the ability to learn, ActionScript 3.
5. Online games experience required, family oriented entertainment a plus.
- 5000 per month.
Responds to Internet customer inquiries and ensures that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on Internet sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by e-mail, or in person.
• Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
• Satisfies the transportation needs of Internet-generated customers.
• Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
• Assists customers in selecting a vehicle.
• Checks email frequently and responds to inquires immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have
been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
• Handles all Internet sales inquires personally.
• Works with webmaster to update the Web site frequently to attract new and repeat visitors.
- 3500 per month.
To apply for one of these positions go to debit-free.us/hr
Re: Vacancies Internet Sales/Software Tools Developer/ Technical Support
Please post all Job Offers in Job's Board
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 22:29.|