Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking Tips (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ethical-hacking-tutorials/)
-   -   Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ankit-fadia-ethical-hacker-ethically-t2276/)

Hacking Expert 20Dec2006 18:44

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir
I have not seen anywhere what you have mentioned in your post here

OK ! then here is the proof. Not one but several with all links. And one more thing I am not telling without evidence anything, the link that you have provided for my comment has this matter posted what I have mentioned. check it again or search google group LUG Indore and go through the details. Then search kalpesh sharma in that particular group. However though a long discussion has been going from last few days, same questions are being arised again and again. Please check nicely I have mentioned everything with detail. One more thing I want to tell is that as days passes out these links will be replaced by new posts and it will be difficult then after to find the truth for which I have given evidence. Secondly, due to a big issue day by day gropwing on various forums and websites, I have been asked by some to modify the articles and contents as there are some wrong things mentioned there. They all said that don't be evil if some one else is evil. So, this was the reason I had to modify some contents. Now check this links for evidence :

http://igniteds.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=42185#42185

below is the same link where you said that you did not find anything wrong as mentioned in my comment. See what ankit fadia has written about me in this link without any reason on my educational article 'A fullstop on e-system' hacking awareness announcement. It's a group called lug indore on google where title of post and reply by moderator is both available. And one more thing I want to clear that now the link on gather is not available where ankit had commented these words and it was checked by moderator, thenafter i removed the article so that violation of terms isue does not get rise on gather.com. The title of the post on lug indore is 'Ankit Fadia - Mujhe Dhamki Bhare Comments Kar Raha Hai':

http://groups.google.co.in/group/lug...92e84624?hl=en

Many other letters I have if you say I will post them by mail where many peoples have given their open support and threats that they have faced from ankit fadia through email. The messages contains about his course on afceh, about his character, about his expertise, etc. One of them has also mailed me that don't please post my name anywhere on internet and and that i shall keep it secret. he is one of the big business man of an 'IT' Company. I hope you are satisfied.

Finally. You have also you have mentioned that i do not take your comment negatively or feel bad ? So, in this matter I would like to say that there is nothing called to be felt bad. You are right and I am right and this is a discussion on truth and false. So, I can understand that there is no question of thinking any negative. Please continue with all your questions, But I request to not same questions again for which I have already posted many links in current article.

Thnx.
Kalpesh

decodec 20Dec2006 21:36

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
seems interesting

shabbir 20Dec2006 21:40

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Forum link is not visible to the guests and you need to register to view it.

Regarding the google group link is considered you talk that in the groups but nothing like Ankit has told something. I would like you to point to a link where he has said something of that sort if possible.

Hacking Expert 20Dec2006 21:53

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by decodec
seems interesting

Thnx for the comment

decodec 20Dec2006 21:57

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacking Expert
Thnx for the comment

:)

Hacking Expert 20Dec2006 22:00

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir
Forum link is not visible to the guests and you need to register to view it.

Regarding the google group link is considered you talk that in the groups but nothing like Ankit has told something. I would like you to point to a link where he has said something of that sort if possible.

I have already replied to this part in this forum itself and also gave clarification in previous comment. Pl. have a look at 4th point:

http://www.go4expert.com/showpost.ph...72&postcount=6

Thnx

Kalpesh Sharma

Hacking Expert 21Dec2006 03:11

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir
Forum link is not visible to the guests and you need to register to view it.

Regarding the google group link is considered you talk that in the groups but nothing like Ankit has told something. I would like you to point to a link where he has said something of that sort if possible.

Also see all the comments given on various articles by ankit fadia. His page on gather.com is http://ankitf.gather.com :

Check comments on this url:

Check it right now, if due to some reason I have to remove the page or comments then again I wont be able to show you the evidence LIVE on web(saved comments can only be seen thenafter). Every one see that Ankit Fadia is using language which is used by bogus class , worst and out of society peoples. Standard peoples do not use this words:

http://www.gather.com/viewComments.j...&nav=Namespace

Kalpesh Sharma

shabbir 21Dec2006 20:41

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Both the links say that he has commented on your articles and nothing more. What he has commented lets take one sample.

You have an article - Ankit Fadia - A Dirt in Nation (Part - 1) and that title says it all. If you write some article on me you should be expecting some comments of the sort he has commented on.

Hacking Expert 21Dec2006 23:09

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir
Both the links say that he has commented on your articles and nothing more. What he has commented lets take one sample.

You have an article - Ankit Fadia - A Dirt in Nation (Part - 1) and that title says it all. If you write some article on me you should be expecting some comments of the sort he has commented on.

Yes ! that's true. If someone places such as title for me or you then definietly this reaction should have been seen by us to. But, here I will thank you and clear one point which is very. The article on which he commented first of all for the above discusses bad language(google group) was having the title of hacking + helping = solution and till that comment was posted by ankit fadia, I had no articles in my wikipedia account which were against ankit fadia or wikipedia. All the articles were created by me after this comment for the title you mentioned, i.e. 'Ankit Fadia - A Dirt in Nation'.

So, please take this clarity that first of all he commented badly on my educational article which was only and one article at that time posted on http://shriganesh.gather.com and http://hacking.gather.com accounts, whereas all other articles were in my self defense and which were created only after he started first against me in this way. Even he tried to spoil my reputation because you might not be knowing that when he commented this thing without any reason on my article with a bad intention of jealousy, the ranking of this article with keyword 'kalpesh sharma' on google was 2nd or 3rd. You are talking about I spoiled his reputation then what about my reputation and If same would have happened with you without any cause or reason by ankit fadia, then you too would have done same thing which I did. So, naturally there is nothing wrong I did in self defence.

Thnx

shabbir 22Dec2006 07:17

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Ok. That might be true.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:48.