Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking Tips (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ethical-hacking-tutorials/)
-   -   Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ankit-fadia-ethical-hacker-ethically-t2276/)

shabbir 19Dec2006 09:00

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacking Expert
I think this topic will go long enough if we talk on each one of them here. Like as it happened on Google Group. You have mentioned above that let's not make the same situation here too. So, instead of going for the links, and discussing here may not be good enough. Though if you think it should be then let me know i will get back to you with some of them.

I guess you can post couple of links to satisfy cz(coderzone)

Hacking Expert 19Dec2006 13:24

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens

Ok ! here is the links about him. Listen it from mouth of others so that you can trust not only to me but waht everyone says. Then I will post many many emails also in same section with header files which are evidence in itself about fact behind this Ankit Fadia.

Source1) - http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/f...er/009654.html

Description

Ankit Fadia ************ is torn apart in this one.

Follow it carefully.

At
http://cio-asia.com/pcio.nsf/unidloo...8?OpenDocument

Ankit Fadia says "Asian CIOs need to be more attentive
to the threat of corporate espionage, he cautions.
Cont.....

Source2) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Ankit_Fadia

Description

[edit] Looks like Self Promotion This article reads more like a CV rather than a wiki article. :( Is this self promotion or what???

[edit]Age According to this, Fadia is 22 as of 2006, so I just plain took it out until somebody can fill in the exact date. -- Ricky81682 (talk) 08:57, 12 July 2006 (UTC)

Cont.....

Source3) - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cus...nDate&n=283155

Description

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:Not as 1337 as it seems, August 28, 2006 Reviewer: James R. Mcpherson - See all my reviews

I bought this book thinking that I might learn something new about how to protect my computer. After reading the first little bit I realized I already knew all of it because it was all already on the internet. Pretty much this guy got all of the (basic) tutorials for hacking on the internet and compiled them into a book. Also, almost nothing in this book will work if you have minor network security. All the people that gave this a 5 star rating are not very smart. They are impressed because some tough 1337 hacker told them how to crack into systems wreck havoc. Yeah, right. Save the money and read tutorials on the internet. Do not buy.

Comment | Was this review helpful to you? (Report this)

Cont…..

Source4) - An Email I recieved from a victim of Ankit Fadia Certified Ethical Hacking (Alongwith header file for evidence)

Description

X-Apparently-To: shrishanidev@yahoo.co.invia 202.43.219.170; Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:00:13 +0530
X-Originating-IP: [66.249.82.239]
Authentication-Results: mta136.mail.in.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 66.249.82.239 (EHLO wx-out-0506.google.com) (66.249.82.239)
by mta136.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:00:13 +0530
Received: by wx-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id i26so92296wxd
for <shrishanidev@yahoo.co.in>; Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:30:12 -0800 (PST)
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=beta; d=gmail.com;
h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition;
b=mn/Er7PAYdZKA7FJZGDBR8ejNGI5zgycfZowpGAUo+14kZu/RgZe+PqjX4omQ/KfaGAif3vZEbBOsyy21NGRSEELZTCZaHFvw5Iw8TN047InxaLs ZLUe6ET1wI67tQrwwbf11w+HqrCYF6Ys9ZXfmoIFO/STHJkxkY1jM8FwOiM=
Received: by 10.70.75.14 with SMTP id x14mr629755wxa.1165383011986;
Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:30:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.70.133.1 with HTTP; Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:30:11 -0800 (PST)
Message-ID: <e6d5828d0612052130q2803e7b3jab8e96f334efb65f@mail .gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:00:11 +0530
To: shrishanidev@yahoo.co.in
Subject: Want to Know About CEH.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inlineHello,Once i have sended the mail and u have replied me and asked more about
me. thanx for urkind eply. Now a days where r u living??.I m S/W engg. doing a job in small software company @ ahmedabad and
living at Isanpur,Ahmedabad i think u know this place.today i m asking about CEH. it is really a good course to do and have
a good oppertunity to have security expert jobs.Before some day i have registerd for the Ankit Fadia's CEH at reliance
web world and i don't think it is really good content and they only
shows the pre captured ankit's video. only two times we have a video
conference with ankit.May i know what should be good kills should one have to become a hacker.
i found u have not hacking other things then bank esystems means
checking the system.pls tell me more about CEH and how to become CEH from where should i
do CEH in ahmedabad on is it possible to have a online education.Gaurang Parmar
99256 17034

Source5) - http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.js...81474976859028

Description

An out of society & non-standard category in very bad language. Comment on one of my article without any sufficient reasons which is posted on Gather.com

Source6) - http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2003/Aug/0298.html

Description

Re: Ankit Fadia bullshit?

This message: [ Message body ] [ More options]
Related messages: [ Next message ] [ Previous message ] [ In reply to ] [ Next in thread]
<address class="headers">From: Cutthroat Truth <cutthroat_truth_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:40:41 +0100 (BST)
</address> Screw that racist remarkAnkit Fadia's website's all web files were deletedSherlock Homes of cyberworld, and self-claimed FBI
Consultant and Self-claimed CIA consultant and
self-claimed ethical hacker got hacked himselfwhat a shame

Cont.....

Source7) - http://groups.google.com/group/lug-i...1fb4f3d1185868

Description

Ankit Fadia : The real picture

From: Prabhat ShandeliyaDear All,Yesterday (03-04-2006)I attended a seminar by a so-called "Hacking Guru"
Ankit Fadia, at DAVV, Indore (MP) auditorium. I just want to share my
feelings with you.The Seminar was a complete failure, though it was attended by about well
over 100 people, but was a complete disaster.The very first thing by which I was offended badly was using the sacred word
"Hacking" to demonstrate something we, the hackers, call cracking. The
seminar topic was "Ethical Hacking", now I want to ask Mr Fadia, what is
unethical about hacking ? Hacking is very positive word and there in no need
to put "Ethical" before it. By the way his seminar topic should be "Ethical
Cracking".If you really want to become a hacker, please read an article by a real
hacker, Eric Steven Raymond (ESR). The man who changed the history by
writing a paper "Cathedral and Bazaar". please read the article here :
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.htmlThe people who can not differentiate between hacking and cracking, should
read an article by the GOD of hackers Richad M Stallman (RMS), the man who
started GNU movement all by himself. The gcc (compiler), gdb (debugger),
emacs (editor) are some of the most popular softwares in the world written
by him. Please read the article here :
http://www.outpost9.com/reference/ja...gon_69.htmlThe things Fadia demonstrated were ancient techniques used by crackers to
break into some one's machine. Now a days even 10 year olds can download
these tools from Internet to control others' machines. Can we call them
hackers ?? If he calls it hacking, I doubt if he understands the term even
"Cracking", leave hacking altogether. This childish behavior is called
script kiddie.IP spoofing, SQL Injection, password cracking softwares, Trojan horse
programs, these are the tools of cyber criminals. So I wonder what is the
significance of the term "Ethical" here ??In the entire session I kept waiting for some program or utility, written by
himself. But I don't thing he had something like this to share with
audience. The entire session was demonstration of third party utilities, and
the saddest thing was no mention of the name of any author of any utility.
He didn't care to give some credits to the utility developers. What a shame
!!!.....

coderzone 19Dec2006 21:26

source 1
The links does not open or at least I could not.

source 2
Nothing wrong in putting such a page on wiki unless it does not point something directly to you.

source 3
There are lots of -ve reviews about his book and nothing wrong in that as far as I see it.

source 4
Emails I dont trust as above I did not find anything of such nature.

source 5
Its all your article and nothing more on this I would like to comment.

source 6
Nothing against you again

source 7
Nothing against you again.

So how do you think what you are doing is legal and he has done is illegal. What he has done in ethical hacking is has failed on hacking but that does not give you licence to use the words you have used in the previous posts.

Admin I have gone through all the links and it looks like the other way round.

shabbir 19Dec2006 21:35

I also visited the links kalpesh but could not find anything that sounds like he has went on to a programme against you and the language you have used is not acceptable in the forum. It has been edited by me to keep the norms of the forum.

Hacking Expert 19Dec2006 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by coderzone
source 1

So how do you think what you are doing is legal and he has done is illegal. What he has done in ethical hacking is has failed on hacking but that does not give you licence to use the words you have used in the previous posts.

Admin I have gone through all the links and it looks like the other way round.

The situation is similar to following on google group:

http://groups.google.com/group/lug-i...547d0592e84624

The moderator told me and I replied:

Dear Kalpesh,

It's really good to see you come in front to oppose AF, for all his
unethical practices in public. We at Lug-Indore support your efforts to
stop him at once. I personally edit wikipedia page today and put your
link there.

My only concern is - "One should not become evil, while stopping evils
" . I hope you will take care of this thing.

Sandy.

Reply Reply with quote » Rate this post: Text for clearing space

3 From: Kalpesh Sharma - view profile
Date: Wed, Dec 13 2006 7:55 am
Email: "Kalpesh Sharma" <shriganes...@gmail.com>
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Hello Everyone,

Glad to meet you all he members. It's my pleasure to hear something
which is similar to what I think. I recieved many emails in this
concern to use good language. Here, I would like to say that I am a
person from a good society and standard family. Even I never prefer to
use language which ankit fadia uses. But, I would like to request you
to please check the matter posted again. I have used only good
language. The part where bad language has been used is the mentioned
with source URL of site where such content was found. I have just
copied it for public view to show them that what now a days peoples
think and post on various websites about ankit if searched on various
places in google.

I hope you all will go through it again carefully !

Thanking you all for your kind support.

Kalpesh Sharma

Same Situation Occured where two Wiki Admin asked about my expertise. See all my comments where you will get answer to all your questions :

http://kalpeshsharma.wordpress.com/2...dias-relatives

Hope you will be satisfied that I am not wrong or not trying to wrong except what is to be done national interest.

Sincerely

Kalpesh Sharma

Hacking Expert 19Dec2006 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir
I also visited the links kalpesh but could not find anything that sounds like he has went on to a programme against you and the language you have used is not acceptable in the forum. It has been edited by me to keep the norms of the forum.

I already mentioned in above comments that it's not a matter of whether ankit fadia has gone against me or whether ankit fadia is having more publicity then me. It's the question of how many number of peoples are affected, it's the question of national development, it's the questions of students misguided from their career path through ankit fadia courses in a positive manner.

If ankit fadia courses were really having good contents then one would not have sent me such email as mentioned above. This directly specifies clearly that what will the career of one if he joins ankit fadia's courses. Secondly, it's not cheap too. What about those who are getting misguided and then joins such courses immediately, many from rural areas and poor families are affected. One time payment of 6000 is a big thing for them. I have seen peoples do not time to time get two time food where only chapati and chutney is required. When chapati and chutney is not there, and they think that let's join AFCEH, thenafter when the time comes they realize the fact that it was useless.

Do you both think it's good ? What the hell publicity will do. Don't we all have to contribute atleast messages to public to be aware if we can't contibute financially. This contribution of awareness is moe valuable then financial contribution for nation.

Secondly, If ankit fadia does not threats me but others, then do you mean to say ! Let him do ? What's our responsibility ! Why again some one say that Indians do not have unity ? Why to happen create this situation.

Hacking Expert 19Dec2006 22:29

In just last 10 days without any books, any seminars, any fraud courses, or any thing below is the situation. Follow link:

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php...d2=Ankit+Fadia

Tell any one near ankit fadia that this is called expertise and not “ankit fraud certified ethical hacking (AFCEH) “. If I wanted publicity, I could have started against microsoft and many other corporate companies, not this cheap person who is cheating his nationals.

shabbir 20Dec2006 11:03

I have not seen anywhere what you have mentioned in your post here

Hacking Expert 20Dec2006 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir
I have not seen anywhere what you have mentioned in your post here

Thnx shabbir for discussing this here. I have been campaigning this protest across every nation, every citizen of every nation. I don't sleep day and night behind fighting against daya and night. May be possible that due to so much overload I might not be able to post the same thing every where. This is the reason there may many varying changes in various posts.

I hope you can understand that it's not possible for me to keep a watch on every post. But one thing I want to clarify here is that Millions of peoples are gtting this message and lots of joining me. This is a truth ! so if it's not clearly mentioned every where then it may be understood. Public is great to understand what is wrong and right. Isn't it ?

Kalpesh Sharma

shabbir 20Dec2006 14:02

Quote:

Thnx shabbir for discussing this here. I have been campaigning this protest across every nation, every citizen of every nation. I don't sleep day and night behind fighting against daya and night. May be possible that due to so much overload I might not be able to post the same thing every where. This is the reason there may many varying changes in various posts.

Thats an excuse of what you have posted and could not stand by it. If you are not sure of what you have been posting then you should be a bit more careful in saying such things against some body. Let that person be anybody.

Quote:

I hope you can understand that it's not possible for me to keep a watch on every post. But one thing I want to clarify here is that Millions of peoples are gtting this message and lots of joining me. This is a truth ! so if it's not clearly mentioned every where then it may be understood. Public is great to understand what is wrong and right. Isn't it ?

Arent you misguiding them by saying that x person has been telling something about me with out any proof. I am sorry if this hurts but that seems to be true.