Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking Tips (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ethical-hacking-tutorials/)
-   -   Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ankit-fadia-ethical-hacker-ethically-t2276/)

Hacking Expert 17Dec2006 23:07

Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Hot Note: This article is posted by Kalpesh Sharma for Public Interest and National Interest, so that every concerned person can be aware and alert.

Directly, coming to point I am in touch with you for a matter which is the first part of the protest against Ankit Fadia. I am writing on this forum in current article about truths and facts behind Ankit Fadia who is a self claimed ethical hacker. He has hacked many of my national citizens, media, publishers, even many across the globe. I need your valuable support and co-operation in this matter, so that we can save the citizens of our nation and other nations also. Along with media peoples, publishers, government and non-government sectors as well as inform CBI, CIA and FBI that how this person is misusing every honorable names by false comparisons and attachments with them. And the biggest exclusive and breaking news is that world's biggest encyclopedia wikipedia's two indian administrators are behaving as if they are ankit fadia's relatives or near - dear ones. A very hot comment is going on between a wikipedia administrator and me on wikipedia articles mentioned on below pages where this reputed and notable ankit fadia is using a very bad language. This is evidence for us and all emails about his comments are saved in my inbox. These nominated indian administrators of wikipedia are also equally responsible for spoiling wikipedia reputation. Whereas I am trying to save the wikipedia and all others mentioned here in this matter.

Other then evidence that below links are referred to. I have some hard copies too which I recieved from various sources. These are also very important evidence against him. He has earned crores of rupees in last 7 - 8 years from these activities from indian citizens and threating the country peoples. He is not limited to India, instead hacked several national citizens across globe. Now he has started a course which runs in every reliance web world. I don't know whether it's tie-up with reliance or he is just using reliance services on a payment term. But he has started hacking courses also. Name of the course is AFCEH, as most of you know. So, in short similarly there are several 100's of points which all can be included together which proves that Ankit Fadia is an Ethical Hacker who is unethically hacking my nation's citizen ethics(you, me, everyone). One thing you remember that this will be the first time ever across globe any one is showing the real face behind ankit fadia. This is first part, kindly wait for my second part on the same forum.

He has spoiled prestigious names by falsely misguiding them. Some of them are:

1) Stanford University
2) President of India
3) Amazon
4) Wikipedia
5) Rediff.com
6) Similarly many other media agencies by giving them incorrect information that he is digital intelligence personnel.

In short, you are also part of public and I am trying to do something for you. So Kindly please follow as much as you can from the below links below and give your suggestion and opinion on them:

http://www.gather.com/viewArticles.j...nav=Groupspace

http://www.gather.com/viewArticles.j...&nav=Namespace

http://www.gather.com/viewArticles.j...&nav=Namespace

My Protest Website against Ankit Fadia: http://afceh.gather.com

Googled Reference Sources:

1. http://www.go4expert.com/showthread.php?t=2224

2. http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...em.html?page=3

3. http://www.himtimes.com/full_news.ph...59894&archive=

4. http://knowyourbroker.blogspot.com/2...-heats-up.html

5. http://www.traderji.com/general-chit...h-indiatv.html

6. http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Inte...-106678-1.html

7. May also search keyword 'Kalpesh Sharma' in google to know more references.

coderzone 18Dec2006 10:57

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
I dont get your point. Are you sad that he is making money or you are jealous that he is famous. Even there are lots of ifs and buts about MS something similar and the main reason behind that is the amount of money it makes. Google also have a similar reputation and what you are doing is making him more like that.

Hacking Expert 18Dec2006 13:49

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Dear (I don't have your introduction),

I think you are right to some extent, but again I thought that I should yet clarify this topic through a discussion with you. No doubt that I am in same field, but it does not prove that a person from same field if tries to put the truth about any fact behind any matter or person concerned then always the reason behind that is 'Jealousy'. Here the question is that a large number of peoples are affected due to ankit fadia's activities.

I know ankit fadia from last seven or more years when I first met him in nirma university at ahmedabad. It was a period when we both were on a primary stage as far as it concerns to information security field. I then continued with my research, because I was financially sound and it was not a very urgent requirement for me to earn money without going through a deep research and gaining more experience. But ankit fadia started with earning by using targeting media to accomplish his goals. From the time period in last seven years not even a single evidence or proof you may mark that I have ever used or come out against ankit fadia in this manner. I have recently started this protest in just last 15-20 days. Where as if you google the keyword 'ankit fadia' and go through the first thirty - fourty searches, you may find that what various peoples from various cities in India and across globe have been facing the troubles as concerns to the matter about ankit fadia. So here the question is not about why he is making money. Let me clear this by saying that I will make money and earn reputation by claiming for my achievements. There is difference in claiming achievements and publicity(cheap thing). There is nothing wrong in that and this is what google and ms does. Their reputation cannot be compared at all, with ankit fadia.

For example let us take a person who files nomination for award. When any person files nomination for any award he has to mention his achievements and self praise about his work. This is not called self promotion or publicity. It's a part of honor which the person gets when he is a part of real expertise. What is real expertise has been explained in one of my article titled as Hacker and Expert - A Difference.

http://www.go4expert.com/showthread.php?t=2224

As far as it concerns to ankit fadia, I would like to tell you that I have created five articles in my account http://shriganesh.gather.com and http://hacking.gather.com. I started with my first article titled 'A Fullstop on E-system: Hacking Awareness Announcement'. As mentioned above by me, till the period of this article in last seven years I never said even a single word about or against ankit fadia. I never went through his life career of what he is doing or what he earns. But in this article he blasted like a mad dog against me. This is the URL and comments(very bad language used) he gave without any reason against me

Reference: http://groups.google.co.in/group/lug...64b51067aeafed

Comment: KALPESH SHARMA IS A GAY QUEER HOMOSEXUAL DEVIANT YOU SHOULD BE
EXTERMINATED FROM THE EARTH I HOPE THAT ANY EMPLOYERS YOU HAVE SEARCH
GOOGLE AND FIND OUT ABOUT THE DEVIANT ACTIVITIES THAT YOU DO WITH GOATS
AND OTHER ANIMALS

In the this article there was nothing about ankit fadia for what he does and why he does. Let me ask you that according to you will you say anything about any person with whom you don't have anything to do with. Why unnecessarily such words were commented. Further Ankit Fadia and two Wikipedia Administrators started blasting against me and matter slowly and gradually reached upto this level which is right now in front of us.

I hope that I tried my best to give most appropriate answer for your query. Always be in touch. Can you provide me you introduction too. It's my pleasure to have you here and talk to you.

Kalpesh Sharma

coderzone 18Dec2006 15:04

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacking Expert
I know ankit fadia from last seven or more years when I first met him in nirma university at ahmedabad. It was a period when we both were on a primary stage as far as it concerns to information security field. I then continued with my research, because I was financially sound and it was not a very urgent requirement for me to earn money without going through a deep research and gaining more experience.

I would put it that he was learning by experince and you by studying and there is nothing wrong in that point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacking Expert
I have ever used or come out against ankit fadia in this manner. I have recently started this protest in just last 15-20 days.

If he has done something what you have started for 15 days then I dont see any difference the 2 of you guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacking Expert
There is difference in claiming achievements and publicity(cheap thing). There is nothing wrong in that and this is what google and ms does. Their reputation cannot be compared at all, with ankit fadia.

That should be his personal choice of how he wants himseld to be shaping.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacking Expert
Comment: KALPESH SHARMA IS A GAY QUEER HOMOSEXUAL DEVIANT YOU SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED FROM THE EARTH I HOPE THAT ANY EMPLOYERS YOU HAVE SEARCH GOOGLE AND FIND OUT ABOUT THE DEVIANT ACTIVITIES THAT YOU DO WITH GOATS AND OTHER ANIMALS

But I dont see anything like that and infact the post on google group is by you only. I may be wrong also.

coderzone 18Dec2006 15:05

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
I am by no means support Ankit but I also dont support something like what you have done and I think go4expert.com also should look into the issue of personal fight being not supported here.

Hacking Expert 18Dec2006 17:15

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coderzone
I would put it that he was learning by experince and you by studying and there is nothing wrong in that point.

If he has done something what you have started for 15 days then I dont see any difference the 2 of you guys.

That should be his personal choice of how he wants himseld to be shaping.

But I dont see anything like that and infact the post on google group is by you only. I may be wrong also.

I accept this sentence given by you:

If he has done something what you have started for 15 days then I dont see any difference the 2 of you guys.

There has to be some difference between me and ankit fadia. If I also do similar to what he has commented for me. Then it can be said that I am wrong or involved in similar activity as ankit. Thnx for your suggestion. But here one thing I want to ask you is that what shall be done in such a case if some one spoils the reputation of others. Here again there are two things:

One can be said that 'Intentionally doing such activities'

Second can be said that 'It's a self defence'

In my case don't you think that I am doing self defence to save my reputation. For example - If some one come and say you that 'he wants to kill you' ? What option will you choose from below two:

1) Come and Kill me !
2) Self Defence !


Pl. don't take any word negatively, I am trying to give proper explanations with an intention to avoid confusions.

Secondly, you specified that

I would put it that he was learning by experince and you by studying and there is nothing wrong in that point.

I am not agreed to this. I kindly request you that if you go through some forums, groups, or personally meet peoples who have experience of threats by ankit. It proves that he has nothing gained called expertise. At several occassions he was unable to prove and answer to many peoples of what he again and again self claims that learn ethical hacking and join ankit fadia courses, seminars, and workshops. Why should peoples waste time and their hard earned money in any seminar or workshop or course or certification of any person who does not have any speciallity for which he claims. If I talk of myself also, no one should join me also if I don't have the ability to prove what I say ? I believe in what is proved with evidence and right in front of experts and through debates, etc. So, in short the answer to your comment is that, if ankit fadia has learn't or have achieved some expertise from experience then he should proudly prove that wherever it concerns that he tries to earn money from what he claims. My policy is always one that I don't I don't pretend to show what I don't know. In all my comments, articles or any material you find on internet which proves this I will debate and if it's my mistake somewhere I will accept. Here the case is simple that he is not an expert or have any expert level talent as far as it concerns to information security field. Whatever published in his books is also a part of plagiarism ? Which indirectly also proves that he is giving misleading information to reputed publishers and media and also to general public in all his seminars and workshops.

Thirdly you specified that

That should be his personal choice of how he wants himseld to be shaping.

I would like to say here that no doubt how anyone wants himself to be recognized by others is a matter of personal choice. But if it gives wrong guidance and misleading information to unknown peoples then it is very bad. I will also tell you why. Specially students are the examples who are new to technical field. When students comes in technical field in their first stage, they are most probably unaware of fact and are totally confused that which path to move on. In such case they believe to trust the reliable sources. When ankit fadia misrepresents his AFCEH courses and seminars in front of geneal public which includes students also, you think yourself and get a survey how bad it is or whether it's good. Our nation's and any any nation's young peoples are the part of development for their nations and they make career. If such a misguidance occurs due to the matter of personal choice of representation then it's shamefull and nothing else. Then it is no more an issue of personal choice. Many students comes from rural areas who are very poor and cannot afford paying continously for education. Such peoples are misguided due to such personal choice of representation by peoples like ankit fadia. Now think of it that in which way is our nation moving - towards progress or towards abuse for personal benefits. It's not a small issue ! this is what I am trying to explain from my current posting.

Fourth you specified that

But I dont see anything like that and infact the post on google group is by you only. I may be wrong also.

I have removed the article from my gather.com account now. And posted a new one after this useless comment. When an article is deleted then all comments with them are also deleted in gather.com. However, this topic has been reviewed by many members at google group and also replied back with comments like:

Dear Kalpesh,

It's really a matter of concern that AF is doing this to your honest
efforts to make people aware of the security holes in the internet.


I sincerely condemn such behavior in public forum. Grow up, Mr Fadia
!!!


Sandy.

They had replied immediately after looking into the matter posted by me on their google group. You may further confirm it over there with some member if you think that I am lying. I am a professional person from a genuine, standard and reputed family; I never blame anyone without any points behind fact. So, kindly trust me ! I am saying the truth. Check gather.com and search for 'Kalpesh Sharma' or 'Ankit Fadia' in gather search box. You will find the fact that yet these comments are continuing by a wiki admin and ankit fadia. This is also being done because I am trying to expose their truth in between public.

Thnx for overall communication and time spent for this discussion.

Hacking Expert 18Dec2006 17:23

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coderzone
I am by no means support Ankit but I also dont support something like what you have done and I think go4expert.com also should look into the issue of personal fight being not supported here.

Hi, This is not a personal fight issue. This is an issue of the whole community who is involved in 'IT' sector. It affects everyone from various points of view. And first of all primary things is that One should never worry of, " if he is confident that what he is doing is correct and good. One which affects and makes difference to lives of millions is not a matter of personal fight ".

However, public in general is the real one to decide as what is that particular person's opinion on overall matter. There is always a difference of opinion in every individual's thoughts.

I will not create any such situation. But will request go4expert.com that let peoples give their opinion and suggestions and also discuss on complete matter. Because every one has been given rights across the globe to speak, protest and suggest.

coderzone 18Dec2006 18:32

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacking Expert
Second can be said that 'It's a self defence'

I totally agree with you but my point is say someone comes to kill your wife then you will not or rather should not go for killing his wife but save your one. So I think you should be directly opposing to his comment on the places where he has comments and not on remote places. I am not an expert on this but just an option.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacking Expert
I am not agreed to this. I kindly request you that if you go through some forums, groups, or personally meet peoples who have experience of threats by ankit.

I meant here is how and what he has learnt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hacking Expert
I would like to say here that no doubt how anyone wants himself to be recognized by others is a matter of personal choice. But if it gives wrong guidance and misleading information to unknown peoples then it is very bad.

I dont see any evidence of such from the links you specified. Let us have a link to such thing if you dont mind.

shabbir 18Dec2006 21:14

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coderzone
I am by no means support Ankit but I also dont support something like what you have done and I think go4expert.com also should look into the issue of personal fight being not supported here.

I guess its not the case of personal fight but the difference in opinion of each other and there is nothing wrong till it does not go to abusing languages. As you said about MS and google there can be people who supports MS as well as some against discussing here.

Hacking Expert 18Dec2006 21:56

Re: Ankit Fadia - An Ethical Hacker is Un-Ethically Hacking My National Citizens
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coderzone
I totally agree with you but my point is say someone comes to kill your wife then you will not or rather should not go for killing his wife but save your one. So I think you should be directly opposing to his comment on the places where he has comments and not on remote places. I am not an expert on this but just an option.


I meant here is how and what he has learnt.

I dont see any evidence of such from the links you specified. Let us have a link to such thing if you dont mind.

I think this topic will go long enough if we talk on each one of them here. Like as it happened on Google Group. You have mentioned above that let's not make the same situation here too. So, instead of going for the links, and discussing here may not be good enough. Though if you think it should be then let me know i will get back to you with some of them.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:26.