Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Jobs And Career Discussion (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/jobs/)
-   -   Web Designing and Web Development... (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/web-designing-web-development-t22602/)

hardik soni 1Jul2010 18:03

Web Designing and Web Development...

Hello,

Now-a-days it is the time of fastest growing in web based applications and Internet. If we want to search for anything then it is very easy to get it by using Internet. we can make typical sites and so many other things by using Internet, We can design our site by using Web designing. Moreover, numbers of web development softwares are also available in IT market to work best for Web based application.

Now-a-days in IT field there are so many programmers and computer technicians are available. But, there is too much requirements for Web developers as well as Web Designers. So What one should do to get the best job as web developer or Web Designer. How much or in which way he must make his qualifications? Can anybody in this forum suggest me the best web based or web designing or any web related job ?

shabbir 1Jul2010 19:58

Re: Web Designing and Web Development...

I will go ahead and do some self promotion of my article on this. Read How to Earn Money as Freelancer article on my blog.

hardik soni 21Jul2010 18:01

oh its really good.
Awaiting for promotion of your article on this as you have mentioned in your last post.

Thanks.

shabbir 21Jul2010 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardik soni (Post 70544)
oh its really good.
Awaiting for promotion of your article on this as you have mentioned in your last post.

Thanks.

Could not get you?

hardik soni 21Jul2010 21:54

You just have told" I will go ahead and do some self promotion of my article on this." in your first post of this topic.. see up!!!!

That's why I am waiting for it....

Regards...

shabbir 21Jul2010 22:16

And I have linked to my article as well. See the link in that post as well.

hardik soni 21Jul2010 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir (Post 69818)
I will go ahead and do some self promotion of my article on this. Read How to Earn Money as Freelancer article on my blog.

but don't you mean that you will do some self promotion of your article on that in future ?

shabbir 22Jul2010 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardik soni (Post 70566)
but don't you mean that you will do some self promotion of your article on that in future ?

Did I told future? I have done that already in that post after that statement.

hardik soni 22Jul2010 15:42

Oh really sorry for my misunderstanding by the way the post is interesting, Thanks for sharing it.

shabbir 22Jul2010 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardik soni (Post 70594)
Oh really sorry for my misunderstanding by the way the post is interesting, Thanks for sharing it.

The pleasure is all mine.