Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/ethical-hacking-forum/)
-   -   Can someone give me tips on how to hack Gmail password? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/tips-hack-gmail-password-t22065/)

Hiimmark 11May2010 05:43

Can someone give me tips on how to hack Gmail password?
 
Hi, i made an account for gmail a LONG time ago and now i forgot it. I tried everything and can't retrieve it. I play a game that i forgot the password to and its linked to the account. Now in order to reset it, i need my email. Can someone help me?
I can PM you the email if you need it Thanks:)

viresh 11May2010 11:19

Re: Can someone give me tips on how to hack Gmail password?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiimmark (Post 67952)
Hi, i made an account for gmail a LONG time ago and now i forgot it. I tried everything and can't retrieve it. I play a game that i forgot the password to and its linked to the account. Now in order to reset it, i need my email. Can someone help me?
I can PM you the email if you need it Thanks:)


yes i can but neeed t...

1crazygamegeak 14May2010 11:57

Re: Can someone give me tips on how to hack Gmail password?
 
Sorry dude all hope is lost. When ever gmail accounts are hacked it is because it went though a phisher, so to hack the account somebody would need to open up the phisher.

Hiimmark 16May2010 07:10

Re: Can someone give me tips on how to hack Gmail password?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1crazygamegeak (Post 68107)
Sorry dude all hope is lost. When ever gmail accounts are hacked it is because it went though a phisher, so to hack the account somebody would need to open up the phisher.

Is there a way to hack into their server and retrieve the password? or is it like tripple encrypted?

1crazygamegeak 16May2010 07:23

Re: Can someone give me tips on how to hack Gmail password?
 
note on google. maybe banks but not google. :crazy:

Hiimmark 16May2010 07:30

Re: Can someone give me tips on how to hack Gmail password?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1crazygamegeak (Post 68149)
note on google. maybe banks but not google. :crazy:

Lol banks... Thats physical google is not physical lol so i can't get it back?

1crazygamegeak 16May2010 08:38

Re: Can someone give me tips on how to hack Gmail password?
 
Well I cant that is for shore. maybe if you knew someone from inside google, who had access to the data files. even then it would big a wild bore chase. Even if I could read the gmail PHP file I would still run into even more encrypted stuff.

devilxone 22May2010 13:15

Re: Can someone give me tips on how to hack Gmail password?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1crazygamegeak (Post 68151)
Well I cant that is for shore. maybe if you knew someone from inside google, who had access to the data files. even then it would big a wild bore chase. Even if I could read the gmail PHP file I would still run into even more encrypted stuff.

so bascially you just saying its not possible to hack gmail account :P

Xerei 9Jun2010 00:43

Re: Can someone give me tips on how to hack Gmail password?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by devilxone (Post 68342)
so bascially you just saying its not possible to hack gmail account :P

NOTHING is impossible, absolutely nothing, we may not know how yet, but that does NOT mean it's impossible.
Before humans thought it was impossible to fly, now airplanes is an every-day thing.
Also...not sure if this exploit is around anymore, but you can try sending commands as a link, at least it worked before.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:45.