Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Review My Site (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/review-my-site/)
-   -   Blog that every Indian shud see atleast once, rate it for me. (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/blog-indian-shud-atleast-rate-t20323/)

indiansword 9Dec2009 22:45

Blog that every Indian shud see atleast once, rate it for me.

I was thinking to make something like this since a long time. Now that I have some time, i started it. Believe me, I read my own articles twice after posting and laughed like hell. Nice subject to keep writing on never get tired off.

rate if between 1 to 10. 10 being the highest.

CLICK HERE to goto the blog.

shabbir 10Dec2009 09:27

Re: Blog that every Indian shud see atleast once, rate it for me.

Nice Design. I would rate 8 but when it comes to content I guess it has lot of potential if you can work it right and give the direction of your blog on citizen journalism. Its a new field which you can work on in India.

indiansword 10Dec2009 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir (Post 61468)
Nice Design. I would rate 8 but when it comes to content I guess it has lot of potential if you can work it right and give the direction of your blog on citizen journalism. Its a new field which you can work on in India.

I already have written 3 articles and have seen some great comments. Did u actually read any of the article?

shabbir 10Dec2009 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by indiansword (Post 61469)
I already have written 3 articles and have seen some great comments. Did u actually read any of the article?

Yes and I am not doubting on your content that you have written but when it comes to news I guess you would not have much content going forward but if you can ask your users to provide news about something happen to them it could do wonders.

indiansword 10Dec2009 09:56

I see ur point now.

shabbir 10Dec2009 16:23

In fact thats the case for any blog. I would PM you about one of the article about it to you.

indiansword 11Dec2009 17:57

As you agree, the content is good. i am updating it everyday. your PM link helped. I am thinking to advertise it and make it a decent and long lasting blog.

Can I get some ideas from your for advertisement? Some apart from basic SEO and backlinks etc.

shabbir 11Dec2009 18:04

Try PPC Advertising and I have a blog about that as well. Search PPC at my blog

urstop 11Dec2009 18:47

Blog design/presentation looks good. Am getting some menu related javascript error on each page in IE8.

Also, I strongly hope you write some postive stuff about India as well, and not just the negative stuff.

indiansword 11Dec2009 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by urstop (Post 61556)
Blog design/presentation looks good. Am getting some menu related javascript error on each page in IE8.

Also, I strongly hope you write some postive stuff about India as well, and not just the negative stuff.

I am trying to make it better with my little efforts. I am going to write some nice stuffs. But i feel there are already LOADZ of place with nice stuffs. Can you show me a screenshot of error?

Thanks.