Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Jokes (http://www.go4expert.com/community/jokes/)
-   -   Yet Another Men Jokes Thread (http://www.go4expert.com/community/jokes-thread-t19408/)

SaswatPadhi 13Sep2009 18:31

Yet Another Men Jokes Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Texan: “Where are you from?”
Harvard grad: “I come from a place where we do not end our sentences with prepositions.”
Texan: “Okay – where are you from, jackass?”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man ask his wife, "What would you do if I won the lottery?"
Wife says, "I would take half and leave you".
Man says, "Great! I have won a tenner, here a fiver now buzz off!"

What's the difference between a bachelor & a married man?
Bachelor comes home, see's what's in the fridge & goes to bed.
Married man comes home, see's what's in the bed & goes to the fridge.

An ideal man doesn't drink, doesn't snore, doesn't watch football, doesn't argue and DOESNT'T EXIST.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

- Jennifer, wanna go to my place?
- I am not Jennifer
- But I didn't ask about that...

WANTED

A tall, well-built woman with good
sense of humor, who can cook frog
legs and who appreciates a good fuc-
schia garden, classic music and tal-
king without getting too serious.

But please only read lines 1,3 and 5.

shabbir 13Sep2009 18:47

Re: Yet Another Men Jokes Thread

:)

nimesh 21Sep2009 00:14

nice ones :)

Twitch 22Jan2010 06:37

Third and last ones are best.