Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Polls (http://www.go4expert.com/community/polls/)
-   -   Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest.. (http://www.go4expert.com/community/rate-questions-posted-shabbir-1-daily-t19096/)

mayjune 19Aug2009 23:37

Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest..
 
Hey Guys/Gals,

Do you think Questions in $1 Daily Contest has improved since Shabbir started posting?
Please vote and encourage shabbir to post questions which are more creative, interesting, something to learn from...

If you have any ideas for shabbir do post...

Cheers.

PS - If you want to know more about it,
Click Here to goto the forum.
Click Rules to know the rules.

nimesh 20Aug2009 00:00

Re: Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest..
 
Definitely :)

good to see a different kind of voting responses :lol:

mayjune 20Aug2009 00:04

Re: Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest..
 
well i got inspired from naimish and saswat :p lolzz

shabbir 20Aug2009 09:26

Re: Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest..
 
Can I vote ?

naimish 20Aug2009 10:21

Re: Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest..
 
Quote:

Can I vote ?
Hehehe, Ya Sure why not, No prb frm Me at least ;)

Quote:

well i got inspired from naimish and saswat lolzz
Thanks :p

mayjune 20Aug2009 18:37

Re: Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest..
 
Quote:

Can I vote ?
Hehehe i never thought admin would ask us if he can vote :p
Ofcourse...

I have a suggestion though, try to cover different subjects. You cover more of series, english, maths... Try to cover history, Geography, Science, Economics, IT/Comp, etc....it would be more fun.. :)

SaswatPadhi 20Aug2009 18:43

Re: Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mayjune (Post 55544)
Try to cover history, Geography, Science, Economics, IT/Comp, etc....it would be more fun.. :)

Are you smarter than a 5th grader ?
(You deserve a $ then :p)

shabbir 20Aug2009 19:03

Re: Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mayjune (Post 55544)
Hehehe i never thought admin would ask us if he can vote :p
Ofcourse...

I have a suggestion though, try to cover different subjects. You cover more of series, english, maths... Try to cover history, Geography, Science, Economics, IT/Comp, etc....it would be more fun.. :)

Point Taken

mayjune 20Aug2009 19:29

Re: Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest..
 
Quote:

Are you smarter than a 5th grader ?
(You deserve a $ then )
hehe

naimish 21Aug2009 08:36

Re: Rate the questions posted by Shabbir in $1 Daily Contest..
 
So from now ;) we all have to be pass 5th grade ;)


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:35.