Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Internet Marketing (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/internet-marketing/)
-   -   Effects of Black Hat SEO (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/effects-black-hat-seo-t18455/)

parrytint 18Nov2010 10:21

Re: Effects of Black Hat SEO

hi,

Always negative points gaining by Black hat seo...!!! meet again.

carpetrepairguy 22Nov2010 01:56

I used only white hat methods for one year and got to the top of google for my most important keyword phrase and first page for several other keywords. There's no reason to use black hat.

aishaarora 22Dec2010 15:09

Black Hat SEO is considered an illegal form of SEO. Here are some of the reasons why Black Hat Search Engine Optimization is illegal and treated as misconduct:

*Black Hat SEO methods does not follow search engine rules and regulations.
*It is friendly only for search engine crawlers (bots and spiders) but not for the human audience.
*It directly affects the userís browsing experience.

Some people say that Black Hat SEO used to be legitimate. a lot of SEOs have gone overboard and overused these SEO methods to boost up their rankings and to further monetize their sites. Now However, Black Hat SEO gives only temporary results, since they are immediately penalized upon detection. So, spammy sites that look for short-term gains are lessened.

rameshb 22Dec2010 16:56

Blackhats are where website designers use backdoors, cloaking, and other tricks to optimize sites.

Click SSL 29Dec2010 20:00

Black Hat search engine optimization (SEO) is a collective period for unethical methods that are applied to accomplish higher search rankings. Also renowned as spamming, Black Hat SEO breaks search engine rules and regulations.

They wreck the integrity of search engine outcomes, assisting to the usersí awful seek experience. These procedures unethically present world broad web content in a way that aspires to trick search engine spiders and search engine users into producing their sites rank higher.

The large-scale search engines have publicly conveyed their disdain in the direction of this practice. For example, Google penalises sites that emerge on the search results page if very resolute that they enlist in Black Hat SEO practices.

Black Hat SEO arrives in numerous types like: Spamdexing, Keyword stuffing.. etc.

mathewhogard 15Feb2011 12:20

Black hat is illegal way to get backlinks.Try to avoid black hat SEO.If Google find anyone done black hat SEO then it will definitely bane the site.

dwspro 16Feb2011 13:38

Google said that they will banned all spammer. however, as i see, black hat SEO still be last. there are many way to black hat SEO to do their job. you may see, your site still be ok even if you get a lot of links from un-relevant sites.

aisha123 17Feb2011 17:53

hey its nice information thanks 2 all..............

vimlesh 24Feb2011 11:15

Black Hat SEO methods does not follow search engine rules and regulations.
It directly affects the userís browsing experience.
1: Keyword Stuffing
2: Doorway Pages
3: Invisible Text

thanks

benivolentsoft 31May2011 16:21

Now a days,most of them following black hat process due to sudden keyword ranking position,but it wint be a stable position due to the Google algorithm.

Getting irrelevant or Spamming back links may affect website promotion or Google will penalize.

jack0050 1Jun2011 14:39

black hat seo is good but if google catches your website it will banned by google for some time then this is no use.
do white hat seo.

rebeccaasmit 7Jun2011 17:12

In my opinion yohan had mentioned almost every single thing related to Black Hat SEO

seoforums85 29Jul2011 15:28

Black hat is a wrong technique to promote a site

bloomtools1 3Aug2011 16:26

This information is great and a good knowledge sharing.

castorsandwheels 4Aug2011 17:09

i completely agree to jene

hetaltbs 26Aug2011 15:49

what is Link Flooding ??

ankitasharma 26Aug2011 17:52

1)Creates a poor user experience directly because of the black hat SEO techniques utilized on the Web site.

2)Breaks search engine rules and regulations.

3)Unethically presents content in a different visual or non-visual way to search engine spiders and search engine users.

jhonden 13Sep2011 13:22

Black Hat SEO is a dangerous practice as it may lead to blocking of the site. No doubt that it compels the search engine crawler to give good ranking for the site but it don't exist for long as search engines have advanced algorithm to check unethical practices.

alexander007 14Sep2011 07:54

If we try to do any gimmick work on our site, it will backfire us. To get better result just follow only white hat seo, which will help your site in a long run. Nowadays search engines are changing their algorithm frequently. So if we try to do any black hat seo techniques to our site, we will get the result immediately.

enni 15Sep2011 14:46

As every one knows that blackhat seo is illegal method for getting more traffic. As now a days if one use these techniques then it will not work. Because after updation in google panda , it consider the quality content first , and blackhat does not include anything in which we have to provide content.

Rauny 25Oct2011 22:32

After Google panda updates, Google is very strict towards black hat SEO. Illegal ways of SEO will effect your website badly and it would count in spam.

marino.DV 26Oct2011 02:57

before those Google updates i was against this type of SEO; now i am 100% against it!

JohnAadam 26Oct2011 05:40

Its a very bad idea to use black hat since there is no guarantee that the website will be live in search engine result . Better to use white seo thus it takes some times.

silvan4now 2Nov2011 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAadam (Post 88471)
Its a very bad idea to use black hat since there is no guarantee that the website will be live in search engine result . Better to use white seo thus it takes some times.

furthermore the bad effects this technique could have on your site are more worst than the benefits !

mukeshsoftona 16Nov2011 13:49

I agree with above post. nice and thanks for sharing it dear.

bad effects are............
Cloaking
Hidden Text & Links
Link Farms
Keyword Stuffing
Doorway Pages
Scraper Site
Link Flooding
Link Doping
Spamming
Referrer Spam

jhon786 23Nov2011 15:57

Great information you shared. Thanks. Black hat seo is no more valuable.

marino.DV 24Nov2011 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvan4now (Post 88750)
furthermore the bad effects this technique could have on your site are more worst than the benefits !

well they were worse even before the update like i said

MrDuma 5Dec2011 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by marino.DV (Post 89527)

i have sent you a PM because i would like some extra details

silvan4now 7Dec2011 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by marino.DV (Post 89527)

what do you mean ?

debbifletcher 4Jan2012 09:00

Black hat SEO is not effective for website. It also able to develop a negative of website in search engine and from this our website can lose its rank, visibility, traffic and business of it. So many people are using black hat SEO techniques to increase their site business by increasing back link for their site but its is risky for their site.

facebookfanpage 6Jan2012 11:48

Hi,
effects of black hat seo are:
Google will banned your website when they find you blamed rules of search engine..
Even we can get high ranking in all search engine as well as quickly we will blocked if search engine finds black hat technique.
Thank you

Regards
facebookfanpage

tessori 10Jan2012 15:55

HI.
Black hat seo is not supported by Google because it is wrong way of increasing the traffic of a website. Google do not like black hat seo and if Google caught someone using it , he will be in a trouble.

styris 13Jan2012 16:30

Don't follow blackhat seo, your site get penalized by search engines. To get a better rank in search engines , just follow the guidelines suggested by search engines. This will help you in a long run.

tessori 16Jan2012 16:20

hi.
Yes absolutely right. Black hat seo is not good and if you caught by Google you will be in trouble because Google does not like black hat seo. It supports only white hat seo. Black hat seo increase your ranking for a time only but white hat seo increase your page ranking for a long time.

warrensharpe76 16Jan2012 21:03

I want to increase rank of my website

nikoljhonson 16Jan2012 21:36

It's usually used to get the high rank in less time That's the benefit of it and if google detects that you are doing black-hat then your ranking would be go down up to 100 position and then it would hardly possible for that site to get the on top again That's a disadvantage of it.

tessori 17Jan2012 15:42

HI.
using Black hat seo means doing cheating with Google and in case if Google caught you will be in trouble. Your site will be banned. Better to use White hat seo as it is safe and Google also likes it.

kartinmarshall 7Feb2012 01:11

The Black Hat SEO benefit but it can only give some time period. Its techniques of the worst things but you can face serious. It is a valuable and effective way to promote your site in search engines.

virtueinfo11 28Mar2012 11:30

i don't like black SEO. only believe on organic SEO. organic search engine ranking is much important compare to black SEO.

AlderCherry 14Apr2012 15:00

Blackhat SEO is a pick set of techniques that should not be used for search engine optimization of any website. Most of these techniques are developed to get a better page rank, by using unethical methods disapproved by most search engines. If you use any of these following Blackhat SEO Techniques, chances are more for your website to vanish from SERP results soon or later.