Cognizant - 4th July 2009 - Bangalore - Exchange Admin / Windows AD professionals
Walkin Interview @ Cognizant in Bangalore on 4th Jul 2009
Walkin Interview Details:
Date: 4th Jul 2009
Time: 9:30AM - 2:00PM
Cognizant Technology Solutions 65/2, Bagmane Tech Park, C.V Raman Nagar (Near IndiraNagar) Bangalore - 560093
Contact: Divya K
Immediate opportunities at Cognizant Technology Solutions for exchange administrators for ITIS.
- Identifying Microsoft Exchange 2000/2k3 Server Components, Features, and Capabilities.
- Installing Microsoft Exchange 2000/2k3 Server .
- Managing Microsoft Exchange 2000/2k3 Server .
- Creating, Configuring, and Managing Storage Groups and Stores .
- Configuring and Administering Recipient Objects .
- Creating, Configuring, and Managing Public Folders .
- Configuring SMTP .
- Creating, Configuring, and Managing Message Routing .
- Message Flow, Link Connectivity, and Message Tracking .
- I ntegrating IIS and Configuring Email Protocols .
- Integrating and Using Outlook Web Access .
- Implementing Instant Messaging .
- Using Monitoring Tools .
- Manage data storage and hardware resources.
- Plan for disaster and disaster recovery.
- Back up and restore Exchange Server.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Migrate users from Exchange Server 5.5 to a separate Exchange Server 2003 organization.
- Implementing a Front-End/Back-End Exchange Server Topology.
- Managing Client Connections to Exchange Server 2003.
- Migrating Users from Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003.
Windows AD professionals for ITIS.
Job Description :
- Windows Active Directory infrastructure support experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience implementing and supporting a Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure including Microsoft DNS and Group Policy
- Strong understanding of configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, ADSI, DFS and TCP/IP networks
- Must have a solid understanding and experience implementing Microsoft security concepts as well as establishing a monitoring platform for AD health
- Working knowledge of Windows 2003 Server, Active Directory, DNS, Group/Security policies in an enterprise network environment.
Qualifications: Eligibility : Graduates/ Post Graduates (BE, B.Tech, BCA, BSc, BBM / ME, M.Tech, MCA, MSc, MBA ) Candidates with Diploma can Apply - But Need to be 10 +2 +3. Arts Graduates are however not eligible.
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:20.|