Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/ethical-hacking-forum/)
-   -   Hacking hotmail acc (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/hacking-hotmail-acc-t1769/)

jirat 31Oct2006 18:39

Hacking hotmail acc

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone has a good tutorial or can possibly teach me a simple way of retrieving hotmail password or other email providers?
I am pretty new to this topic but i would like and be willing to learn

thanx

Jirat

shabbir 1Nov2006 10:47

Re: Hacking hotmail acc

You have posted it as an Article under the Article / Source code section. I have moved it to the Queries and Discussion forum.

Note : In this thread there are many posts which are trying to hack your email by asking for your email / password to be sent to some address. Instead of sending the password report that post using http://www.go4expert.com/images/buttons/report.gif icon beside every post. We have tried to remove them but still if you find them do report them.

sambo 8Nov2006 11:37

Hey check this website out it has some good hacking programs <<Snipped>>
Most of the programs have tutorial how to use as well!
Cheers

evileye 7Jan2007 16:13

hmmmm wel lets c... u wanna hack hotmail? well pay me $$$$$$$$$$$$ n i will do it for u!!!!!!!!!

lmao

CrIpNoTiC 11Jan2007 19:21

Hacking hotmail is simple this technique works 50% of the time so just keep trying until the password of the victim shows up. i dont suggest hacking hotmail im just here to help those who may have forgotten there pass or so.

first thing to do log in to your hotmail account.
the account has to be over 30days old or it wont be recognized.

open a new message like your going to send an email

were it says
To: <<Deleted>>
Cc:
Bcc:33545
subject:Password recovery
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now in the big white box underneath put
(your hotmail account)
(your hotmail password)
(the victims hotmail account)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok now your done just click send and you should recieve a message in less than 1 second.
what this does is scramble the php and makes the server bot think you own the account since you already gave it a correct password with your account either it will give you the persons password or it will change the persons password to yours. Happy trails

shabbir 11Jan2007 19:32

and who owns this email.

CrIpNoTiC 11Jan2007 19:40

noone owns it it was made as a regular account but then it was turned into Password Creator so noone can access it anymore thats the lost but the gain is being able to retrieve others

shabbir 11Jan2007 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrIpNoTiC
noone owns it it was made as a regular account but then it was turned into Password Creator so noone can access it anymore thats the lost but the gain is being able to retrieve others

Nice joke.

Gmail_invite 12Jan2007 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrIpNoTiC

Cough Cough BS Cough Cough
Thats more or less the oldest one in the book :D

Gmail_invite 12Jan2007 07:48

BTW, if you wanna hack one of your friends emails, the easiest way to do it is to click the forgot your password link, find out what their secret question is, ask them the secret question nonchalontly, and chances are they'll give it to you. A surprising amount of people actually have an easy answer to their question and have usually forgotten all about it so that when you ask the question in a subtle way, it'll probably not set any alarm bells off. Then all thats left to do is to change the password to one of your choosing. I usually do this for the fun of it while chatting with the person over msn. Then I tell them I hacked their account and the password and when they dont believe me I just tell them to sign out and try the new password. Not actually that hightech a hack, but the simple things usually work best. :)

PS-not all people will have an answer to their secret question, and if they do it might not be the one that they tell you

PPS-if at first you don't succeed try typing different spelling variations, but if you try too many times, hotmail will ban you from trying to change your password for about a day.
G