Looking for Experienced Ecommerce/Back End Developer
We are a Multi-Channel Marketing company that operates multiple Ecommerce web sites, sells on eBay/Amazon/Overstock as well as direct B2B sales. We are looking for an experienced developer to consult and assist in development of our new back end order processing and business management solution.
Candidates should have experience building systems with the following features:
- Integration with web service API's from Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Google etc..
- EDI Document transactions (related to PO's and warehouse inventory)
- Sales/Purchase Order Processing
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Accounting and Reporting
- Customer Service Ticketing and Returns Processing
- Custom ecommerce site frameworks
Candidates will also be expected to:
- Be knowledgeable of available Open Source code that could be used in the project
- Understand and be familiar with Agile software development methodologies
- Understand and be familiar with Linux servers
- Have extensive experience with SQL queries
- Be available to work full time until the project is complete
We are looking for Expert level candidates that have worked on similar projects in the past.
Only US based individuals/companies should apply.
If interested, please submit your resume by email to: email@example.com