Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-forum/)
-   -   Best way to increase incoming links? (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/increase-incoming-links-t17141/)

Safari 26Apr2009 10:15

Best way to increase incoming links?

So... How can I increase incoming links? Are the link exchange days over? Or is this still something that should be done?

I know some if you will say that I just need to create good content that others will want to link to and therefore do this, but that is not going to work here. Ask yourself how often you link to other websites as you are browsing because of good content....

ritz10 28Apr2009 22:22

Re: Best way to increase incoming links?

Post articles to article directories
Do press releases
Social bookmarking
Write reviews and submit it to sites that only publishes reviews
if you have product try affiliate programs through affiliate directories

phcarmaster 1May2009 17:42

Forums, Press release, article submission and social networking this are the ways to increase your incoming links. Apart from incoming links this will generate good traffic too.

yohan 8Jul2009 04:56

Do Off-Page Optimization!.. It deals with building links!.. Some of the strategies like article and directory submissions, blog commenting, forum posting, classified ads, press releases, link exchange, and social book marking falls under these category.. Doing this will help you get more inbound links..

JhonWilliams 24Dec2009 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safari (Post 46438)
So... How can I increase incoming links? Are the link exchange days over? Or is this still something that should be done?

I know some if you will say that I just need to create good content that others will want to link to and therefore do this, but that is not going to work here. Ask yourself how often you link to other websites as you are browsing because of good content....

Hi,
Participating in forums,article submission,blog commenting,social bookmarking helps to increase incoming links

MattS 24Dec2009 22:36

there are many ways of increasing your backlinks and no, link exchanging days are not over yet!

cuinee 22Jan2010 06:54

Participate on the following techniques:

blog commenting
press release
social bookmarking and networking
article submission
classified ads
forum posting

josephcounseling 22Jan2010 17:40

Directories, blog commenting, classifieds, forums, social book marking

callyS 24Jan2010 23:25

There are many ways to create quality backlinks, such as article marketing, creating a Squidoo lens, YouTube videos and more.

kingmidassound 31Jan2010 04:30

Offer some link bait in terms of a download, some free advice, something that adds value and is easy to share. If you can offer something good for free in terms of content then links will come naturally.