Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/seo-forum/)
-   -   backlinkin to dofollow blog (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/backlinkin-dofollow-blog-t16860/)

dhiraaz 9Apr2009 20:41

backlinkin to dofollow blog

i m a professional freelancer but i still don't know what is the benifit of backlinking to dofollow blog and comments on forum.can anyone tell me what is the benefit of giving backlink ???

shabbir 9Apr2009 20:45

Re: backlinkin to dofollow blog

In effort to get backlinks people used to spam lot of blogs and forums with the links to their site and Google and other search engines came out with a solution to have a nofollow attribute to links which means its not to be given any importance when it comes to SEO.

Read this

JhonWilliams 29Dec2009 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhiraaz (Post 45548)
i m a professional freelancer but i still don't know what is the benifit of backlinking to dofollow blog and comments on forum.can anyone tell me what is the benefit of giving backlink ???

Hi,
The benefits of having backlinks are many the more links a website has coming into it, the more authoritive and popular it looks to the search engines
If more dofollow backlinks pointing back to your website there may be the chance of getting higher rank in searchengine.

cuinee 4Jan2010 07:12

Some benefits:

a.) it helps your site generate traffic
b.) fast indexing
c.) helps your site get into top positions

kingmidassound 31Jan2010 03:54

back links are very important in returning good search results. You need to make sure you have deep links into your site or blog using keywords in the anchor text.

franky123 6Feb2010 13:10

Backlinks play very important role in getting higher PR. Google counts all backlinks which are dofollow to count importance of a particular site. Like this comments on forum help to increase backlinks as well as increase site's popularity.

Thanks
Franky

fattaah 12Apr2010 14:23

Google takes yours site url on the do follow blog as a link and on nofollow blog as a simple text only.

imyours 23Nov2010 07:55

You have to be patient.Backlink is at most in SEO..

joy1986joy 13Dec2010 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhiraaz (Post 45548)

There is no benefit, thats why they are maximum no follow. Now if they are dedicated user or visitors or good contributers then they allow them to get backlinks.

Click SSL 28Apr2011 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuinee (Post 62651)
Some benefits:

a.) it helps your site generate traffic
b.) fast indexing
c.) helps your site get into top positions

I agree with you dude.
But no-follow blog or forums is also important because its also giving us great benefits to get backlinks to Google and any other major search engines.