Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking Tips (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ethical-hacking-tutorials/)
-   -   Complete HACKING information (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/complete-hacking-information-t16514/)

ilovemaxims 28Jun2010 10:48

Re: Complete HACKING information

hey i dont even know if this is legal haha but i need to ask about a hacker. i need one. and not to like ruin someones life or crash someones computer but...ahh...its a boyfriend issue...hes cheating on me or so i think and bla bla bla. so ive tried all the tlking about the problem and stuff and i juts realized i need to get his facebook password. so. as shameful as it is i am asking if you know how i could do that? i have his email. please i would be forever greatful

bestworldguru 1Jul2010 08:38

very good knowlege of basics..

rohegde 22Jul2010 23:07

can any one tell me how do i post a keylogger server and wher do i get the tutorial about sql injection

rombozo 24Jul2010 04:35

Nice share there bro...keep it up

rohegde 24Jul2010 18:03

can you tell me where do i get the tutorials for ketlogger server method & for sql injuction method. please post to my email id rohitrsrkvs165@gmail.com ...............................plese post....................... i liked your article it's awesome thanks for the info............. wher do you work????? i am a student frm karnataka doing engineering in info science....

vismaya 30Jul2010 19:24

Check this site for more Hacking tutorials
Code:

techmantras.com

vickygulwan 30Jul2010 22:59

hiiiii all
I wanna be a expert so please some one can teach me how to hacking i will be thanks full for that
Please send me you suggetions at (singh.vikram008@gmail.com)

Silence 24Dec2010 16:46

In Brute forcing, how you can make notepad file? Plz tell me.

hemal08ce094 30Dec2010 13:30

nice information!!

Blood|Mask 11Jan2011 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by indiansword (Post 44239)
Yea, and video tutorials for "SHELLS" & "SQL Injection" is already posted, if you may wanna check them out

information are good but hacking did not evolved with windows 98. actually it dates backs to late 20th century when in 1980's computer started to evolve and at&t started the dial-up network throuhgout us using switching method. first attempt of hacking (phreaking) was by captain crunch using his captain crunch can to create a 2600 frequency to break into the at&t service to make free long distance call. well actual credit should go to charles babage for the creation of computer and madam ada for writing the first code for computers.

Blood|Mask 11Jan2011 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by vickygulwan (Post 70982)
hiiiii all
I wanna be a expert so please some one can teach me how to hacking i will be thanks full for that
Please send me you suggetions at (singh.vikram008@gmail.com)

no one can learn hacking in perfect you have to try and experience for yourself to be perfect

praveen1 20Jan2011 15:16

Thanks for the useful info where can i find the video tutorials for "SHELLS" & "SQL Injection"

hawkeye 16Feb2011 20:34

hey i want to i was chatting to a person on msn i chatted him about 5 to 10 minutes then i signout after that i tried login my password was changed that guy was login to my account how that person hacked the id in minutes???is my pc security is low?????

nicolerisse 18Feb2011 20:02

grow up kiddos, hacking is for loosers...

kyle 24Feb2011 03:13

this R.F.I was very interesting
thank u dude

safira218 24Feb2011 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by indiansword (Post 44618)
thanks for reply, i was really sab that no one replied :D

for bruteforcer can you do little more different like if u need to check a password for 8 digites and choose if the password is letters only or alpha-numeric

MOHIDEEN THASTHAHIR 25Mar2011 06:55

Assalamu alikum,
Dear Brother,
This is mohideen form chennai in tamilnadu.
am having 2 dout .plz clear this problems
1) how to create the single excel database....( plz tell me step wise)

2)how to hack the another pc in command promt way ( plz tell me step wise)

an trying to below way .but it is failier.
first am typing net user then press enter key
then am tracert gmail.com.pc showing some ip's. am choosing first ip
then am doing ping that ip
reply is success.
i dont no after commond and process ...
plz help me

underground_devil 14May2011 10:16

its good but all are older method :)

hackstudent 15May2011 07:23

Thanks for share it with us. But you don't give any system or any code for hack any email.............

Mr.sp41t3r 18May2011 18:18

Thank you have a nice article

prescott 5Jun2011 11:20

Can someone help me locate the location of the server for this email link "rebeccalmn13@flingsafe.com?" Or could you send a bad virus to this email because the owner of this email address is committing fraud. For more information, the weblink is listed under suspected scammers. Thank you!

joker.N7 8Jun2011 17:39

thanks very much dear!

MOHIDEEN THASTHAHIR 8Jul2011 07:15

Dear indiansword,
your artical (Complete HACKING information) is very useful.
dear friend if i any doubt i will be call you.
Regards,
Mohideen Thasthahir

virender.ets 12Jul2011 18:04

very Useful information about hacking

indiansword 26Jul2011 15:52

lot of spam comments in here lately.

shabbir 26Jul2011 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by indiansword (Post 85433)
lot of spam comments in here lately.

I did not see anything spammy but if you see them do report them and I will get them removed.

Hybrid 3Aug2011 04:38

Would like to know how to get a persons hotmail account password, with out that person knowing or ever getting informed about it. Basically it's my friends ex girlfriend that has decided to get all nasty and is threatening to use thecorresponding emails against him. She is a nasty piece of work, so I think it's a good cause to get in to her hotmail, find those emails and delete the crap out of them! Is there also a way I can be in that hotmail account when she is also logged in there?

Also I need know how to Hack her skype and get her password So I can delete the conversations my friend and her had. Same nasty friends ex, the girl with the hotmail account mentioned above.

Also is there a way to attach a nasty virus in her hotmail account, as a nice way for a fair well present. I was thinking on the lines of a Hotmail security has found a Vulnerability in your email account and needs to run a program to scan it. I think it would look very convincing if she sees that being the only email left in her account, and with her panic desperation will probably click on that.

I am willing to pay 100 dollars for anyone that could write such a program for the hotmail account.

Thanks for any help in this matter

hannah4545 11Dec2011 07:09

pls and pls and pls cn u hack someones email for me

Trimegisto 12Dec2011 20:39

Are you aware of the fact that you are openly helping for assistance to break the law?

exoticious 14Dec2011 03:40

in google panda, make sure now that you always update your content..

aniteshable 11Feb2012 20:51

but i wana know that how to hack facebook?
plz send me data...... its too compulsary....

G421D 26Feb2012 02:31

the title said that it's Complete Hacking Information, but it's short one,
lol...thanks anyway

hacker pro 23Aug2012 06:22

how to get onto someone facebook account i know there email but need the password please anyone can help

hacker pro 23Aug2012 06:31

here the email i want u to hack forme on facebook katina.evans.90@face​book.com and when u done please tell me the password