[JOB] Sr. LAMP Developer, Philly, PA | 80-120l
Our Philadelphia, PA client is an eclectic and energetic group of software developers, designers, marketers, media mavens, sales superstars and customer service professionals who work together to create innovative software products.
They are looking for a Senior Open Source Developer who will work with a highly capable group of web developers to create leading edge applications in the world of internet marketing and merchandising. This position offers opportunities for advancement, close interactions with a great team of people who will actually be using what you create every day, and a fun, intellectually challenging work environment. They are a successful, fast growing company, an ideal workplace for the Philadelphia area's star software developers.
* Perform full life cycle development of software for internet/web targeted applications.
* Will use PHP5, MySQL and other tools on a Linux platform.
* Will participate in inactive program design sessions and design reviews.
* Must be able to function well in a collaborative team environment.
* Should have at least 5 to 7+ years experience
* Experience with object oriented PHP, MySQL, Linux, Perl, web programming, database design, shell scripting, ssh.
* LAMP development.
* Experience designing and building complex, challenging projects.
* Experience using classes and objects in PHP 5 is a plus.
* Other pluses include: Working with large databases, high-volume systems, Authorize.net, credit card billing, customer management systems, exposure to professional work environments.
This is a full time position with competitive compensation, a great work environment and opportunity for advancement, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, 401k, life and disability insurance. Free parking and convenient to public transportation as well.
To be considered, please submit your resume along with your salary requirements to bg @ capitalmarketsp.com
Capital Markets Placement
bg @ capitalmarketsp.com
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:24.|