IT Summer Training
The Engineering and professional graduate programs in India include summer training with following objectives:
∑Correlate courses of study with the way industry or potential workplace operates its business or work using technology.
The engineering and professional courses including MCA, B.Tech, B.E., BCA amongst others during 2004-5 had an estimated half a million under-graduates needing internship in fields of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Bio-Informatics disciplines every year. The students for professional programs are required as a part of the courses to undergo a 8 week or 6 month training.
In today's world the interns or trainees, the future professionals need to re-orient the traditional approach to searching for a training or internship.
The traditional approach being defined as :-
1. Look for name brands and try and get a Training Certificate.
2. Put your dad-momís, uncles and aunts social network to work and land an internship. This normally get you a certificate and usually not much as else as someone is merely obliging your relatives.
3. Your seniors sometimes can help place interns in the companies they work for; this generally works if you happen to belong to elite institutes like IITs, IIITs and NITs.
4. Your instituteís placement cell: - Unless you need a 6-month training placement, the companies normally don't bother offering training through placement cell. Again works better if yours is an elite institute.
5. Paid training to learn a new technology or a knowledge upgrade at an educational institution of repute like NITs which organize training programs for their students and accept outside students to work at their labs. This type of training is a useful upgrade to theoretical knowledge but actually counts as "back to classroom" rather than an internship.
6. Training under a Full Professor/Researcher: a rarity in the stream of Computer Science, most of them went to the industry to earn their megabucks or went to US to pursue further research.
The interns are either ignored or given totally useless jobs like inventorying the IT equipment, making a survey of problems faced by home-owners in a factory owned residential area for its workers, making spreadsheets etc under the ruse that they are not qualified to handle a real job of programming or its equivalent in other areas of work.
The brave new world demands a radical new approach to summer training or internship. The engineering and other career programmes also include Summer Training in its curriculum with an aim to correlate the academic study with actual industry working. This also helps improve the studentsí adaptability in the formal workplace environment. It also gives him/her an opportunity to apply what have been studied.
The courses we offer are:
5)PHP, My SQL
For more Detail/enquiry contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011- 26227141/42
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:11.|