Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Suggestions and Feedback (http://www.go4expert.com/community/suggestions-and-feedback/)
-   -   HACKED XXxxImmortalxxXX (http://www.go4expert.com/community/hacked-xxxximmortalxxxx-t15612/)

XXxxImmortalxxXX 26Dec2008 16:53

HACKED XXxxImmortalxxXX

HELLO ALL ******* AND ******* CUNTS

XXxxImmortalxxXX ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED BY THE BLACK HAT TEAM

NOW YOU MIGHT SAY TO YOURSELF WHY DID I DO THIS?

WELL

Go4epxert.com is known world wide and apparently XXxxImmortalxxXX

known through out this forum so i hacked his account to show u G4E ppl who we really are.

Now learn this

XXxxImmortalxxXX Can SUCK MY DICK **** YOU SHABBIR

**** U IMMORTAL

come and **** with me I ******* DARE U

Another note

you have 2 options

A. Bann XXXxImmortalxxXX from this site and never let him return he is known through out this forum left and right i hate it.

or
]

B. I will take Down go4expert.com for life you have 48 hours to comply with my terms

**** U ALL

shabbir 26Dec2008 18:24

Re: HACKED XXxxImmortalxxXX

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXxxImmortalxxXX (Post 40636)
XXxxImmortalxxXX ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED BY THE BLACK HAT TEAM

Agreed

Quote:

Go4epxert.com is known world wide and apparently XXxxImmortalxxXX

Thanks for that.

Quote:

A. Bann XXXxImmortalxxXX from this site and never let him return he is known through out this forum left and right i hate it.

As of now we have taken all rights from that account but that goes even without saying.

Quote:

B. I will take Down go4expert.com for life you have 48 hours to comply with my terms

I would suggest you try this as well and that would help us get more precaution measures.

Also I would liked you not creating so many threads saying the same thing.

Izaan 26Dec2008 20:45

Its sad to see Mod's account getting hacked but how do we know you.

immortal 26Dec2008 22:32

WHAT THE FCUKING GODAM MOTHER PEICE OF SHIT HAPPEND TO MY MOTHER FUCKIGN ACCOUTN

and how did it get hacked ? I WANT ALL LOGS CONTAING every connection through ur site with my account

that little peice of shit is going down

******* black hat team i dont give a **** who u are

Shabbir this is the real XXxxImmortalxxXX GIVE ME ALL LOGS on my account

shabbir 27Dec2008 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal (Post 40667)
Shabbir this is the real XXxxImmortalxxXX GIVE ME ALL LOGS on my account

We would prefer not to share them with anybody.

immortal 27Dec2008 01:17

WHAT? are u freakign crazy

ur gonna just let this guy go?

I want those freaking IPS that little bitch is not getting away with this

Give me those ips shab

shabbir 27Dec2008 01:21

No way we share the ips but you could get them from your server as well. Why don't you try with them.

Also if he had some bad intentions he could have done lots of things with your Mod account but he did not and so it looks like an ethical hacker. I think its your personal problem and so you should handle it personally

immortal 27Dec2008 02:00

i dont even know this guy

+ u suspended my e-mail account? mate i need that

all my important info is on there

re enable it

cpulocksmith 27Dec2008 06:08

well immortal, i think this is really bad, not just for you but for this whole site. having accounts beening hacked makes the site look insecure and why would anyone want to join up to a low budget forum like this? not saying it is, i am still a fan and forever will be, but that is what people are going to think seeing this thread. also i thnk you should do everything in your power shabbir to find this guy or guys and turn all your findings into the police section that deals with these things(not sure what India has) or probably better yet go to the police first they might be able to find out some stuff that you maybe cant,(not doubting your powers.) and to this so called "BLACK HAT TEAM" i have nothing agenst you but i dont think immortal had this coming, he is really a good guy so what do you have agenst him? and why threaten the forum? you do know that now in many countries hacking a site like this is an act of terrorism. i dont mean that is a threat but, good luck and may the force be with you. and if you dont get nail with this i would like to know how you pulled this off^^, lol. oh and shabbir i would vary much like it if you kept me up to date on the happenings behind this. just for my own personal enjoyment. i dont want to know any sensitive info just tome basic whatcha going to do stuff, and how everything is going. and immortal sorry about you site, that really sucks. and i dont mean to be be an *** but your name "black hat team" is not vary original... you should try somthing like, starforge or suncrushers or somthing like that... oh and merry Christmas...

immortal 27Dec2008 06:26

well from the looks of it shabbir refuses to help me track this guy down

i dont even know why these ******* targeted me n e ways

but in this case since im banned there is no more need for me being here

ill write my disclosure to this site after this post

not only that shabbir even banned my e-mail accoutn @go4expert.com i purchased some programs that were $300+ and now i cant even download the program anymore because the download links are in my e-mail thanks to him i just waisted my money

Farewell Go4expert.com ill write my discloser in the help and support forum