Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Help and Support (http://www.go4expert.com/community/help-and-support/)
-   -   Reported Post by Bhullarz (http://www.go4expert.com/community/reported-post-bhullarz-t15457/)

Bhullarz 10Dec2008 20:25

Reported Post by Bhullarz

Bhullarz has reported a post.

Reason:
Quote:

This guy is regularly commenting my posts with wrong intentions. Whether his english is poor or he is annoyed by my posts.
Forum: Windows
Assigned Moderators: Amit Ray

Posted by: neo_vi
Original Content:
Quote:

Bhullarz jus said that this info is already posted. Y do u feel for that. cheer up man.

shabbir 10Dec2008 20:49

Re: Reported Post by Bhullarz

I could not get what you meant by reporting this post or probably I am not able to get the meaning you got it.

xpi0t0s 10Dec2008 21:45

FWIW I couldn't see the problem either. But the thread does not make a lot of sense to me anyway.

> This guy is regularly commenting my posts

Well, I checked Bhullarz's last 15 posts and there was nothing, except in http://www.go4expert.com/showthread....8919#post38919 where Bhullarz is thanking neo_vi. "Regularly" doesn't seem justified.

Bhullarz, how about a bit of explanation from you as to what exactly is the problem? At the moment it just looks like you're having a bad day and overreacted.

shabbir 10Dec2008 21:54

I thought the other way round. He was for and reported as against but I have not read the complete thread BTW.

neo_vi 11Dec2008 14:13

Bhullarz is always over reacting. NDL was annoyed cos all of'em are asking him questions.
NDL's reply
Quote:

i dont know y all afraid this much..if this article is big trouble u can remove it
Thats y i said NDL that "bhullarz jus said that this info has already posted", and i asked him not to get tensed. that s why i said him (NDL) cheer up man.
But this guy took that in the wrong sense.
I said NDL like this cos, I thought he was worried about people saying that the info has already been posted.

And Bhullarz, please never mind about my english. I may not be scholar like u. But i do know how to use the language. Before commenting others pls take a look at urs.
Cheers
neo_vi

NDL 21Dec2008 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo_vi (Post 40154)
Bhullarz is always over reacting. NDL was annoyed cos all of'em are asking him questions.
NDL's reply

Thats y i said NDL that "bhullarz jus said that this info has already posted", and i asked him not to get tensed. that s why i said him (NDL) cheer up man.
I said NDL like this cos, I thought he was worried about people saying that the info has already been posted.

And Bhullarz, please never mind about my english. I may not be scholar like u. But i do know how to use the language. Before commenting others pls take a look at urs.
Cheers
neo_vi

i dont think its something to get long way like this.just take it ez guys

neo_vi 21Dec2008 13:11

Quote:

i dont think its something to get long way like this.just take it ez guys
Its k man. no problem.

Bhullarz 21Dec2008 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo_vi (Post 40154)
NDL's reply

Cheers
neo_vi

Quote your posts so that one can know to whom you are talking. I thought you commented on my post, that's why I gave that reaction.
Nothing wrong with your English.

NDL 21Dec2008 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo_vi (Post 40461)
Its k man. no problem.

you all get fire in minute na