Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Go4Expert Announcements (http://www.go4expert.com/news/go4expert-announcements/)
-   -   Reebok T-shirts for Members - Absolutely Free (http://www.go4expert.com/news/reebok-t-shirts-absolutely-free-t15135/)

shabbir 14Nov2008 14:22

Reebok T-shirts for Members - Absolutely Free

Its high time in go4expert.com because it was nominated as Hottest Startup and then in National Newspaper (The Times of India) and so we had so many announcements coming that we seperated the Announcements Forums when we performed the Major Update where we upgraded to have lot many features and the amount of email I got regarding the new features was just awesome and so now we have the following.

We give Free Reebok T-shirts to all the members who crosses 3 digit post count. Here are the list of members as of now.

pradeep
DaWei
XXxxImmortalxxXX
SpOonWiZaRd
neo_vi
xpi0t0s
coderzone
asadullah.ansari
faizulhaque
Izaan
Obaid
Bhullarz
Darkness1337
jwshepherd
Salem
alok
clocking
GreenGrass
Sanskruti
debleena_doll2002
Nadr
imrantechi
oogabooga
cpulocksmith
vishal sharma
P455w0rd_Cr4kz
aisha.ansari84
Safari
elec.shabnam
rahul.mca2001

Note : Its not only 3 digit post count but the quality of posts which counts.
99 Posts does not mean you are no eligible and vice versa.
80% of your posts should be good quality posts.

PM me your address where you would like the T-shirt to be delivered but if you prefer not to disclose that its totally fine.

Shipping is free but it may take some time for me to ship all of those T-shirts and so please bear with me as I would be performing the task in batches.

As of now we have 30 members and we have 70 more and so keep posting and helping here in forums

coderzone 14Nov2008 21:18

Re: Reebok T-shirts for Members - Absolutely Free

Thanks for that and PMed you my address.

Safari 14Nov2008 21:20

Hey Thanks man and that would be wonderful to have.

Izaan 14Nov2008 21:21

Thanks and PM Sent.

aspguy 14Nov2008 21:23

Hey thats a very good thinking I must say to admin. This is one of the most happening forum I have ever been online and soon I would join that list too.

coderzone 14Nov2008 21:26

Thanks for nominating me in this as well and I have not been around for this forum for quite a long time and it looks like this is now a very buzzing community. Keep it up shabbir.

shabbir 14Nov2008 23:17

Thanks for the PMs and please be patient when we start on the delivery

xpi0t0s 14Nov2008 23:42

Sorry if this sounds fussy but (a) is there a pic of the design? and (b) do you want size info as well or are they "one size fits all"? I'm fairly generously proportioned so I usually find the latter means "except me".

shabbir 15Nov2008 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpi0t0s (Post 38945)
(a) is there a pic of the design?

Will add it soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpi0t0s (Post 38945)
(b) do you want size info as well or are they "one size fits all"?

Fits for all but you can have your size preference if 'M' is not what fits you but I have already given the same to many of my friends here and it fits all.

xpi0t0s 15Nov2008 15:14

heh, it's a long time since I got into anything size "M"... I might get one "M" round each leg.