Microsoft Beijing APC – SDE/ SDET/ Test Lead/ Dev. Lead/ PM
Microsoft Beijing APC – SDE/ SDET/ Test Lead/ Development Lead/ Program Manager :
Ad Platform China is looking for candidates to enhance its incubation engineering team. We are currently working on incubations and fast prototyping in the following areas: user targeting, customer intelligence, large-scale text and multimedia mining and web information extraction, so candidates with background in one or more of these areas are highly desirable.
In this position you will work closely with applied researchers, software development engineers, dev leads and program managers to drive innovation and implement cutting edge technologies into our Audience Intelligence and Business Intelligence solutions and services.
1. Applicants should have broad knowledge and work experience in information retrieval, machine learning, web search, natural language processing or other related areas.
2. Passionate on new technologies and software engineering.
3. Strong design, coding, and analytical skills. Proficiency in C++ is required. Proficiency in C#, script languages and Microsoft technologies is a big plus.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills are required in both English and Chinese.
5. A BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required. PhD degree is a plus.
1. Developing feature test plan and test cases; and driving overall quality of your features.
2. Designing, automating and executing test cases to ensure complete test coverage; analyzing bugs and issues; generating reports for test results and quality assessment.
3. Collaboration with other team members; highly engaged and enthusiastic people will do well here!
4. Participation in plan, design, code reviews and day to day contributions to the product.
1. Strong written and oral communication skills in English (both in office and when working with team members in the United States).
2. Possess strong design and coding skills in C/C++/C#, and experienced in debugging applications. Ability to ramp up on new technologies, as well as design and develop testing tools.
3. Passionate about understanding how things work and making software quality better for the customer, and a keen ability to identify, zero-in, and flush out problems and defects in complex software systems is highly preferred.
4. Flexibility in working on fast changing project environment that may have changing requirements over time.
5. Knowledge and experience in test automation and test design are a strong plus, but not required.
6. Knowledge in web technologies such as web crawlers, HTTP, Ajax/Ruby is a plus but not required.
Interested candidates should have six or more years industry experience with at least three years in a management role. Technical qualifications include expert level experience in either C++ or C# with a working knowledge of SQL being a big plus. Candidates should have completed multiple product cycles, have been in or are familiar with a test role (developers encouraged to apply) and measuring quality across multiple product lines required. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required, ability to speak Mandarin a plus but not a requirement for the job. A BA or BS in Computer Science or a related discipline is required although a Masters degree or equivalent education preferred. Prior work experience in an enterprise level operation that supported 10,000 or more customers is encouraged. Proven ability to recruit and retain top talent preferred.
Take a major leadership role in a growing team while helping contribute to Microsoft's financial future and get international experience while doing it. Join the Ad Platform China team and have your career be limited only by your potential.
APC team is looking for a talented, creative, and highly motivated leader to lead an energetic and passionate team in the design and development of cutting edge technologies for the next generation Microsoft advertising platform.
As a Dev Lead/manager your primary responsibilities include hiring and managing a team of dedicated and highly creative developers on the project, owning architectural designs and specifications, enforcing Engineering Excellence practices and driving quality in all facade of development. You should establish an open environment when innovation is encouraged and novel ideas flow freely. You are encouraged to adopt more flexible and agile development process to this project so as to speed up the development cycle. In addition, you are also responsible for managing the relationship and communication with MSR research teams and Microsoft product teams based in Redmond.
1. At least four years of software development and minimum one year of project management experiences with full release cycles of major software products; demonstrated ability to provide strong leadership and collaboration across different development groups; Excellent communication and relationship building skills; "Lead by example" attitude and passion about shipping high quality products.
2. Applicants should have broad knowledge on multi-media, machine learning, text mining, speech analysis, web search and other related areas. Broad knowledge on latest technology trend is desirable.
3. Proven ability to design a large scale system architecture with Microsoft technologies, and make sound trade-offs without compromising quality and schedule, write highly detailed and quality-driven technical specifications.
4. Strong design, coding, and debugging skills. Proficiency in C++ is required. Proficiency in C#/.Net technologies (or web page design) and experience in SQL Server/Analysis Service is a big plus.
5. A BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related discipline is required.
- Lead a cross functional team to deliver features that support the next generation online advertisement platform
- Interface with our business/product planning team and other customers to collect and scope business requirements
- Coalesce requirements and create clear, concise, and timely specifications with high quality design for online advertisement features
- Prioritize and execute on defined features within an agile software cycle
- Provide vision, direction, and feedback on the feature area you own
- Work with researchers and technology transferring team to apply the latest data analysis and audience intelligent algorithm to production
- Closely coordinate with different Beijing and Redmond feature teams teams and partners to manage the dependency and ship integrated online service solution on time
- 3-5 years industry experience and familiar with software development life cycle
- Demonstrated leadership competencies with the ability to collaborate with others and establish working relationships
- Demonstrated experience in managing the design, development, and continuous improvement of complex software, services and data systems
- Strong customer empathy, good at understanding customer requirements and can transfer such knowledge into the engineering process
- Superior quantitative, analytic, logical reasoning skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skill. Strong cross-group collaboration and communicate effectively with partner inside and outside of Microsoft
- Deep knowledge on data mining, data warehousing, machine learning and other related technologies are desired
- Experience on search and online advertisement business is a big plus
- BS/MS/Ph.D degree in Computer Science, mathematics or Electronic Engineering or equivalent preferred.
TEL: +86-10- 6588.8118-247
FAX: +86-10- 6588.5189
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:11.|