need help - broadband hacking
- i used angry ip scanner to scan the active ips on the network
- configured my ip to the ip address that wasnt active or loggedin at that time
- used smac 2.0 professional edition to change my mac id
- have been sucessfully able to login to other user accounts on my network
- saw their user details and have been able to gain their mac address
problem that i have is - after i login to the isp server with the hacked user account.it says login successful but i am not able to open any sites.
any help would be appreciated
thanx in advance
Re: need help - broadband hacking
are you remote controlling them?
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:06.|