Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   C# (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/c-sharp-tutorials/)
-   -   DragDrop in TreeView (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/dragdrop-in-treeview-t1308/)

sivaprakash 29Nov2006 15:09

Re: DragDrop in TreeView

Is it possible to show the node in a color currently the mouse over on it

shabbir 29Nov2006 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by sivaprakash
Is it possible to show the node in a color currently the mouse over on it

Its definitely possible. Override the paint and paint the node using different color

viswa56@gmail.com 29Nov2006 16:05

Dear Sir,

With your help,I can able to place the nodes at required positions.But I can't save the file.How can I save it?If I saves it 80% of my work will be complete.

Please kindly help me on this context.....

I will be waiting for your reply...

Thanking You Siir.........

shabbir 29Nov2006 16:16

Which file you are trying to save??

viswa56@gmail.com 29Nov2006 16:55

Dear Sir,

Actually I am working on XML File.I am representing an XML File in a treeview.After implementing required operatons(moving of nodes) ,eventhough I am giving a statement to save the file,the changes are not appearing in the original file.

And one more thing is ,I am not able to scroll treeview while performing Drag And Drop Operations.

KIndly help me on these two things.......

Waiting for your reply........

Thanking You Sir...........

shabbir 29Nov2006 17:00

You need to provide some more details about the xml file so that we can understand how you are reading/writing and why the changes are not happening.

Regarding scrolling while you are dragging it should work with the mouse and not with the mouse scroll as with any other normal window/controls.

viswa56@gmail.com 29Nov2006 17:13

Dear Sir,

I am moving moving the nodes of an xml file in a treeview to the desired positions.I can move nodes in a treeview to a desired position.These changes(new positions for nodes) can be seen in a treeview.But even though I am saving the file after moving the nodes,I am not able to see those changes,when we load the file next time.

I am not understanding regarding of scrolling.

Waiting for your reply..................

Thanking You Sir............

shabbir 29Nov2006 17:21

Regarding scrolling it should be behaving as any other normal window tree view does as we dont handle or interrupt anything in the tree view.

viswa56@gmail.com 29Nov2006 17:25

Dear Sir,

I am moving moving the nodes of an xml file in a treeview to the desired positions.I can move nodes in a treeview to a desired position.These changes(new positions for nodes) can be seen in a treeview.But even though I am saving the file after moving the nodes,I am not able to see those changes,when we load the file next time.

Waiting for your reply..................

Thanking You Sir............

viswa56@gmail.com 30Nov2006 10:05

Dear Sir,

Can I implement autoscrolling in the treeview which is presented by you?If so how can I?