Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Web Hosting (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/web-hosting-talk/)
-   -   Creating Web Sites (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/creating-web-sites-t12581/)

noman_quraishi 31Jul2008 01:40

Creating Web Sites

HI i wanna create a website with a .com ..Previously i design sites & upload it on free bannerless server .. But can any one tell me thoroughly step by step process how to get a website with a .com extension? suppose i design a website now where to start ?

1) Shud i register domain & buy the space too? or if i`ll regssiter a .com domain i`ll get space too??
2)How much the total expense that i`ll face in a year i need 200Mb space with a .com site including domain name , webspace & all ??
3)And i also want my sites to be on top of search engines ... if it contains charges i can pay but tell me how to SEO tooo ...

Kindly treat me as beginner & help me with this query coz i know nothing about a .com website ... Thanx

angelsdemise 31Jul2008 08:59

Re: Creating Web Sites

Quote:

Originally Posted by noman_quraishi
HI i wanna create a website with a .com ..Previously i design sites & upload it on free bannerless server .. But can any one tell me thoroughly step by step process how to get a website with a .com extension? suppose i design a website now where to start ?

1) Shud i register domain & buy the space too? or if i`ll regssiter a .com domain i`ll get space too??
2)How much the total expense that i`ll face in a year i need 200Mb space with a .com site including domain name , webspace & all ??
3)And i also want my sites to be on top of search engines ... if it contains charges i can pay but tell me how to SEO tooo ...

For my domain/hosting i used Godaddy.
The domain was $10/year and hosting was a little more than $4/month (pay in 2 month increments)
Hosting included:
Quote:

• 10 GB Space
•300 GB Transfer
• 100 Email Accounts
• FREE! Software
• 10 MySQL Databases
• 50 Email Forwards
• Forums, Blogging, Photos
• Go Daddy Hosting Connection
• $20 Google® AdWords® Credit1
• $25 Microsoft® adCenter Credit†
• FREE! Google Webmaster Tools
More Information

shabbir 31Jul2008 09:21

Also remember there are some coupons available which can bring your bill down by 20% in Godaddy

Jenniferlinn 27Dec2008 17:08

You can register a domain with a reliable web hosting company, just look for a best company that provide quality service within your budget range

growingboy 27Dec2008 20:14

By the way g4ef is hosted on godaddy. .

shabbir 27Dec2008 23:25

Yes till now it is.

nickname 8Feb2011 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by noman_quraishi (Post 33027)

Kindly treat me as beginner & help me with this query coz i know nothing about a .com website ... Thanx

Creating website easy...
you can buy a goreseller plan and have a domain name ,hosting and website designing buy yourself.The website goresellers.com has a pre built customized website.The website provides lot of free plans to you .there is a plan "Website Tonight" were you can built a website for your wish.it gives you lot of templates and animations for you.
If you want you can even sell the website at any time.Goreseller website creates you as an online business man.

flipperman 14Feb2011 08:12

i use godaddy only for domain name and i would not go for hosting cuz it is a bit hazard with his server

William9 16Feb2011 19:41

Following is the Hosting plan which suits you

Web Space - 250 MB
Data Transfer (Bandwidth) - 1 GB
cPanel - CPANEL 11.0 with Fantastico

plus you can get many exiting feature included in it at Rs. 1150/Year

Crish Bronzs 22Feb2011 15:04

For creating new website,

-> Requirement
-> Targeted market