Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Game Programming (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/game-programming/)
-   -   Visual Baisc RPG attack combat system script Tutorial (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/visual-baisc-rpg-attack-combat-script-t11863/)

shabbir 31Aug2008 19:29

Re: Visual Baisc RPG attack combat system script Tutorial

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXxxImmortalxxXX
He replyed back and gave all information to me (as in i can state thats its mine) as well as i did add some text of my own in there.

As in Rooting Tutorial article you mentioned the author details I would assume you have the same here and till its clarified we have added the Additional details at the bigening of the article.

Also bpd I have edited the link which was your amazon affiliate link and we do not allow affiliate links in posts.

XXxxImmortalxxXX 31Aug2008 20:57

okay well there is nothing to be clarified in this situation as stated this user gave me such rights to post this as well as give rights to state His sopposed to be article rights are entitiled to be mine.

And sence we all just found out this script was made in a book i take no responsibility of this being mine anymore and rights are now given back to the orgianl user that stated he made it.

Delete Topic

XXxxImmortalxxXX 4Sep2008 07:14

i said delete topic please

RockyMtnHi 23Mar2009 04:22

Hard lessons learned in the world wide web. If you didn't write it then be careful where you put it, and who gets credit.

AltF4 1Apr2009 03:56

I know with some high graphic RPGs there is a common glitch where the character isfacing the opposite direction while attacking an object. And also, I can't find out how to make it so that when you have a character harpoon fish, the harpoon doesn't go into the water it stays on top... help?

AltF4 1Apr2009 04:03

I have a problem when the character is fishing making the harpoon look like it is going under the water. It stays on top and I would like to make it more realistic. Please help.

AltF4 10Apr2009 23:29

And I get no help -_-

lyzcysco 2Oct2009 09:11

I have read your topic. What's useful innformation for my job.
I do agree with you. Those are the most effective way
have a blessed day

gamal zayed 7Oct2009 09:45

please,i 'm new at this site
so i need help to have more experience and send you some programmes to contradict it

shipra123 26Oct2009 18:35

Hi,

I am finding it quite difficult to use it.