Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Game Programming (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/game-programming/)
-   -   Hangman game source code (http://www.go4expert.com/articles/hangman-game-source-code-t1142/)

shipra123 26Oct2009 18:44

Re: Hangman game source code

I will try to play it and will surely share the feedback.

Erum Malik 16May2010 18:49

i really think that this is the most valuable site i have ever had. itx very easy to find the stuff of my interest. gota gona be the best progrmmer in the world. Inshallah. :)

seangtz 18May2010 09:39

Hey, I'm getting error in spacing.....plz help

unni krishnan.r 28May2010 17:08

Still worries

patrick198 25Jan2011 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbir (Post 6262)
The space problem is actually the problem in the algo of parsing the code and not with the actual code free online movies

If you have a line greater than n it will insert a space in between.

Normally that thing does not happen and in normal circumstances you dont have chars after chars without a space.

Great post! It's very nice. Thank you so much for your post.

rvinnparker 4Sep2011 07:06

hi im just a beginner and i tried the codes. the codes are working but i dont understand some part of it. can someone explain it to me i really need to understand the flow of this code. thank you very much

Syperus 4Sep2011 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvinnparker (Post 86603)
hi im just a beginner and i tried the codes. the codes are working but i dont understand some part of it. can someone explain it to me i really need to understand the flow of this code. thank you very much

Which part are you not understanding? When you say flow are you talking about the flow of the program in general, or the loops. The general flow of the program is pretty self explanatory if you know the basics of programming. For loops, the statements within the loop are executed until the condition is met.

rvinnparker 5Sep2011 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syperus (Post 86605)
Which part are you not understanding? When you say flow are you talking about the flow of the program in general, or the loops. The general flow of the program is pretty self explanatory if you know the basics of programming. For loops, the statements within the loop are executed until the condition is met.

thank you for the reply sir. the one that i dont undertsand is the declaration of the variables (int score,loop,len,num,lup,om,luptimes,times,fitimes,o ndtimes,antimes).

rvinnparker 5Sep2011 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syperus (Post 86605)

thanks for the reply sir. im just a 4th year HS so its hard for me to understand it. can you pls explain to me whats the meaning of the int score,loop,len,num,lup,om,luptimes,times,fitimes,o ndtimes,antimes.

Syperus 5Sep2011 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvinnparker (Post 86639)
thanks for the reply sir. im just a 4th year HS so its hard for me to understand it. can you pls explain to me whats the meaning of the int score,loop,len,num,lup,om,luptimes,times,fitimes,o ndtimes,antimes.

That line is defining several variables as integers. It's easier to declare variables like this when your going to have many variables with the same data type instead of having to do:
Code:

int score;
int loop;
int len;
int num;
int lup;
int om;
int luptimes;
int times;
int fitimes;
int ondtimes;
int antimes;