[JOB] OO PHP Developer | Long Island, NY | Relo OK
My Long Island, NY client is seeking a full-time, on-site web developer proficient in object-oriented PHP and MySQL to work on a variety of challenging and exciting projects.
Applicants must have strong relevant experience and be able to demonstrate proficiency immediately.
**Relocation package offered to qualified candidates**
* Coding robust web software applications
* Adhering to specs and design details
* Writing modular, reusable, maintainable code (DRY Philosophy)
* Attention to detail, coding standards, and commenting
* Efficiently working with others toward completing projects
Qualifications / Skills:
* Knowledge of debugging and benchmarking PHP applications
* Advanced understanding of the PHP core API and various extensions
* Experience with web application frameworks (MVC style frameworks)
* Basic knowledge of PHP's sub-structure
* Basic understanding of PHP specific web server environments (LAMP)
My client has established a modern, creative, and productive environment. Their open, relaxed workplace allows the team to focus less on corporate office "non-sense" and more on working together and the projects at hand. They seek developers who not only add architecture and programming skills to the mix, but also brings valuable insight and experience to the team.
They reward their employees with a great salary, benefits, perks and more: Medical, dental and vision plans with no premium for employees, IRA Retirement Plan, Revenue Based Incentives, Modern, creative environment, Young, energetic workplace, Exciting, ground breaking projects, Brand New Mac or PC Desktop, Random “Thank you” bonuses.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:12.|