8086 MASM source code help!!!
can anybody help me with an 8086 assembly source code for a simple calculator??
it has the following specifications :
• The calculator should perform a signed addition (+), subtraction (-), Multiplication (*),
• The calculator takes two operands only.
• The user can use the (-) unary operator to determine if the number is negative
otherwise it is positive.
• Division should be developed so that the result should appear in floating point
• The operands have a maximum size of 3-digits 0-999).
• All operands are entered in decimal form.
• The operation should appear as in the following :
12 + 15 = 27
123 / 12 =10.25
100 * 8 = 800
-12 + 6 = -6
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:19.|