Go4Expert

Go4Expert (http://www.go4expert.com/)
-   Java (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/java/)
-   -   i need help/ advise anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.go4expert.com/forums/i-help-advise-t1040/)

rocksteady 21Jul2006 16:43

i need help/ advise anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am looking to get into programming for my own personal reasons but i am looking for material i can read to help me out anyone know anything they recommend for the complete beginner.....also looking for other programmers to chat with ocationally for help and guidence and when i get to a decent level i am willing to collaberate and stuff like that if that is at all possible so if your a person that likes to help other people please respond to me or it would be better to im me on yahoo @ rocksteadyandhiphop or e mail me @ rocksteadyandhiphop@yahoo.com..........also if i am helped i will also be willing to help someone when i am at the approipreate level to do so......................PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

shabbir 21Jul2006 20:45

Re: i need help/ advise anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocksteady
i am looking to get into programming for my own personal reasons but i am looking for material i can read to help me out anyone know anything they recommend for the complete beginner

In which language you are looking at. As you have posted in Java I would assume it to be in Java and Java Resource thread would be useful to you.
Quote:

.....also looking for other programmers to chat with ocationally for help and guidence and when i get to a decent level i am willing to collaberate and stuff like that if that is at all possible so if your a person that likes to help other people

Thats why we are here. If you have any queries or anything you would like to discuss just drop a thread here.

rocksteady 22Jul2006 00:41

well i do not know what language i want to leant the easiest i guess but also what languages sevre what perposes that might help me pick a lil easier

shabbir 22Jul2006 19:46

Quote:

well i do not know what language i want to leant the easiest i guess but also what languages sevre what perposes that might help me pick a lil easier

There are quite a few broad category of programming languages.

1. Web languages for web development purposes
2. Application / GUI languages for application development
3. System languages for systems programming.

The easiest being the web languages one like PHP, ASP, ...

rocksteady 23Jul2006 04:45

i am looking for a language that is easiest to program small to large programs I guess the language im hearning that is best for that is C++

shabbir 23Jul2006 11:22

Quote:

i am looking for a language that is easiest to program small to large programs I guess the language im hearning that is best for that is C++

Thats one of the best to start with. Its one of my favourite language also

rocksteady 23Jul2006 14:20

well i hope that it does what i am looking for I am looking to create programs like chat booters all the way to geanological search programs not websites but web-based programs and other programs as well will C++ meet theese goals

shabbir 23Jul2006 15:12

Quote:

chat booters all the way to geanological search programs

Can you explain a bit more on this.

rocksteady 23Jul2006 15:32

witch one u want me to explain?

shabbir 24Jul2006 10:49

What is chat booters? Do you mean chat boosters or what.

What you meant by geanological?